Reaper and Chaos

Calli pov: "What the fuck!?" I shout loudly.

Irys hasn't come since I called her, and I'm stuck with Ollie tending to me for no reason. "Calli, what is wrong?" Ollie asks

"Can you not see I'm angry?" I yell

Ollie tilted her head to the side, perplexed by me. "How come?" She asks me

"Oh, maybe because Kiara hasn't shown up in four months!!!" I scream

"Didn't you say you hated her, though?" Ollie questioned

"Guh—aurgh..." I groan as I clutch my head.

I hate Kiara.

"Calli, are you alright?"

My door swung open, and Bae stepped in. "Calli, come with me." She said suddenly

"Bae—Ugh..." I suddenly threw up as my head throbbed from the pain. I couldn't stand it at all.

"Calli!!!" Ollie shouts

"Mom, you are dismissed..." Bae slyly said

"Mom!? Fucking what!?" I shout

"Calli, you know she's your mom... oh wait," Bae said, shaking her head. "Sorry."

Sorry about what? Why is she sorry?

"Hold on... before I go... Calli, are you alright?" Ollie questioned

I bit down on my lower lip, making it bleed. The taste of blood wasn't satisfying. My eyes glanced toward my scythe. Even though it was clean for some reason, I could see Kiara's blood on it, and that reminded me of Kiara, even though I'm in my retirement and don't need my scythe. I didn't want to get rid of it.

"She was annoying anyway, always coming here and bothering you when you were busy doing work, so it's good that she's finally gone, right?" Ollie laughed. Her words vexed me.

"Get out!" I practically screamed. My voice sounded hoarse. Ollie looked at me, shocked and confused. "Get the hell out!" I screamed, reaching for my scythe.

"Get out," Bae said more softly.

Ollie left, leaving me alone with Bae. I grabbed a bottle of alcohol and began to chug it. "What do you want, dude?" I ask

"You should be happy," Bae said.

"GUH, that won't ever happen because Kiara and I are done. We are though after the things I said and did to her, she'll never forgive me!"

"I can help you with that." Bae claimed

"You can't help me, I will." I was going to finish my sentence, but I suddenly felt sick to my stomach. I put my hand to my mouth as I felt liquid rushing up my body involuntarily. It filled my mouth, causing my lips to part. The liquid spilled out and splashed below, covering the floor with its substance.

"Calli, you need help." Bae sighed with solicitude as she patted my back, trying to soothe my sickness.

I couldn't stop the tears from flowing from my eyes as they comforted me. "Get yourself cleaned up. I'll take you to council as soon as you do, and I'll make sure you can apologize to Kiara." She said this as she stood me up and walked me towards the shower.

Bae left the room so I could get undressed and entered as soon as she heard running water. "I'll put your clothes in the wash," she said as she left a fresh pair out for me and left the bathroom soon after.

The hot water hit my body and washed all the puke away. However, it wasn't able to wash away the tears. "Why haven't you come back, Kiara?" I broke down. The more I sobbed up, the more despair I felt.

Was I too harsh last time? I thought to myself as I tried to remember what I had said to her. I remembered telling her that no one loves her and no one ever will.

"I'm such a fucking idiot!" I screamed as I clutched my arm. I felt my nails dig into my skin as I tightened my grip, creating four scratch marks on my arm that soon regenerated.

Bae came running in after she heard my screaming, "Calli, you need to calm down. We'll find Kiara," she said, reassuring me that things are looking up for me.

I got out of the shower and got dressed. I made sure to brush my teeth again before leaving the bathroom. "I'm ready," I said. Irys nodded. "The meeting is in a few hours, so we'll leave in about an hour, okay?" Bae asked.

I complied, happy I'd get a chance to see Kiara again.

Does she want to see me? I wonder if she loves me still. I questioned

"Bau Bau!!!" Fuwawa and Mococo shouted as they lunged at me. I completely forgot that these two suddenly showed up randomly in the four months away from Kiara.

"Calli-senpai, are you sad?" Fuwawa asked

"Yes, I really am sad," I said to them.

"Cool, but can you end a dispute?" Mococo asked me suddenly.

"Yeah..." I reply.

"Who is cuter, Fuwawa or me?" Mococo questions Fuwawa nods since they were both arguing about this.

"I guess you, Mococo..." I said

"See, I told you!!" Fuwawa shouts

"Wait, you said Mococo was cuter?" I ask

"Yup!" Fuwawa laughs

"She's a sis con..." Mococo groans

That makes sense, but at the same time, it's fine; at the same time, it's funny, and I began to laugh. All of a sudden, I realized I was happy for the first time in a while because they are so adorable, but this isn't Kiara.

"I want Kiara." I sigh

Bae entered the room, scanning my body, and then she sighed, "Get dressed." She said

Bae noticed my well-endowed body and was jealous of it. Of course she would be. If I were Bae, I would have gone to our mom and complained that this is an issue that she has noticed.

Fuwawa and Mococo have the same issue. Fuwawa has all the stats in her chest, and Mococo has nothing, but that's okay; any size is good.

Anyways Kiara... I want to see her so much that nothing can make me forget about her, and it's so irritating.

Why did I say those mean things to her, even though it seems like I never said those things or that I was already forgiven?