Ancient Ones vs Haachama

Ina pov: That Calli girl was ready to fight Haachama-senpai, and she was spinning her scythe around that she summoned, yet she stopped and made it vanish suddenly. "Sorry..." She softly said, "I can't fight." She claimed Calli, for some reason, seemed off; she didn't want to fight; she didn't want to battle her bloodlust, which I sensed had vanished all of a sudden.

"I need a fight to satiate my hunger!" Haachama-senpai shouted, and she launched towards Calli, who was defenseless.

"Shit!!!" Bae screamed

"Damn it!" Irys groaned

Calli was about to get slammed by Haachama-senpai, but I summoned tentacles and blocked the attack with ease. "You need to stop." I spat

"Ninome Ina'nis, you seem strong." Haachama-senpai claimed

"Yeah..." I exhaled and got ready to fight since I knew the target was now on me. "Let's begin!" I shout

Haachama-senpai began to speed around the council room, and I spread my tentacles out, trying to make it so the others wouldn't be put into this battle between Haachama-senpai and me.

"Good technique!" Haachama-senpai laughed all of a sudden. She appeared next to me, and without even touching me, it felt as if she slammed her fist to the side of my face. I wasn't knocked back, but I almost fell over. "Great footing!" She screamed, hitting me with an axe kick at blinding speed, causing me to black out for a moment.

"Ina!" Sana called out

I snapped back into reality and began to swirl my tentacles, slamming and bashing Haachama-senpai around quicker and quicker until she was just a blur, but I noticed something: no blood was showing.

"Where are you aiming?" Haachama-senpai asked as she appeared behind me. I didn't know how she got there that quickly.

I gulped, "I can't—"

"Keep up!" Haachama-senpai yelled, finishing my sentence and punching me in the face by destroying the tentacles blocking my face from behind.

I was sent flying back but landed on my feet. "Shoot. I can't Tako a lot of abuse!" Everyone rolled their eyes at that one, even me, but I couldn't think of a better pun than that.

"Damn it..." Haachama-senpai sighs as blood begins to leak out of her lip, clearly showing my attacks did damage, but it was delayed.

"What the hell!?" Calli questioned

Gura questioned her, "What?"

"Well, Haachama-senpai seems to have a weird body; for some reason, she let herself get hurt there; if she didn't, then otherwise no damage would be on her!" Calli claimed

"Oh?" Gura questioned

"It doesn't matter; I have to win." I say

I launched my tentacles so hard that there was a loud, booming sound as they collided with her. I heard the sound of bones shattering. She fell limp since her bones were dust. However, she got up a moment later.

"That was a good shot." She claimed

"What!?" I say this in shock.

"Ina, give up! Calli, just stay in here!" Sana said it loudly, trying to convince me that I don't have to fight.

"No, I can't give up for some reason. I have a feeling that I have to help Calli and Kiara meet, even though I don't know who the two of them are. I have to fight."

"You have to?" Haachama-senpai laughs

For some reason, I feel that I have to. It is an odd feeling. I don't get it. I really don't get it at all. I have to figure out why I want this, but I don't know if there is a particular reason why I feel this way.

"Ina! Talk Time!" Sana shouted

"What!?" I shout

My head began to ache as tentacles wrapped around my body. As memories flowed into my head, my eyes widened, and I realized something—the reason why I am able to let go and use my tentacles at full capacity now.

"Sana, I can't keep beating myself up."

Gura glared at me. "What?" She questioned

"It worked!" Sana cried

"What worked!?" Gura asked

"Everything," I said.

I powered up some more, clinging onto my sanity for some reason. I can feel that I'm stronger than ever. I'm so much stronger. I am more powerful than ever before.

"Woah, speed up!?" Haachama-senpai said as she began to dodge the rain on my tentacles. She was still too fast for me, but we are at least on even ground at this point.

All my tentacles were sliced up without warning, and I fell to the ground. Haachama-senpai was walking slowly past me, saying, "I could easily beat you." She claimed

"To hell with that..." I scoff.

"Ina a swear?" Gura questioned

She saw me begin to be engulfed with a cloud of darkness, but I swallowed it up, condensing it into my tentacles, and I bashed them into her, knocking her back. "Shit..." Haachama-senpai said as she walked out of the rubble. I looked and saw a pool of blood emerge; she was missing an arm.

"What the heck!?" I yell

"You really could have beaten me if you hit my legs, arms, and head," she claimed.

She picked up her arm, and it reattached. She is apparently a monster. What the heck is up with that? Why is she like that?

"You know, you need to realize something. You are really strong, but you don't seem to think so." Haachama -senpai said

"It's not that I just held back for various reasons; it isn't the same as it was back then. However, I won't allow it to be the same after all. I need things to be different than they were before. I can't continue to be weak!"

"Ina, you aren't weak; I just said so."

Haachama- Senpai was giving me praise, and I like that, but at the same time, I don't know what to say about that. Getting praise doesn't mean I can win, and clearly, I can't win with praise.

"Let's end this..." She just said as she sat down and fell asleep on the spot.

Well, that is one way to end things....

Now the next step. Get Calli and Kiara to meet and to chat they need to do that and since I remember I will make sure that'll happen.