When Did It Change

Mococo pov: "Fuwa-nee!" I shout

"Fuwa-nee?" Biboo questions

"Yes she's my older sister!" I shout

"I wasn't really expecting you to be... really enthusiastic about this" Biboo said

"I love Fuwa-nee!" I shout

"Are you sure you haven't changed in mindset?" Biboo asks

"I'm sure!" I shout

"You clearly have..." Biboo said

When did my mindset change?

Fuwa-chan and I watched as the three of them launched their attacks towards us, and they merged into one big, powerful attack that was distorting, if not destroying, a concept such as space and maybe even time. Fuwa-chan and I stood together and let the attack crash against our claws.

We began to be pushed back by the huge attack. There was serious power behind this attack, and maybe we won't be able to displace it.

"Fuwa-chan...on the count of three!" I listened to my fluffy sister.

"One!" I said.

"Two!" Fuwa-chan yelled

"Three!" We screamed in unison.

As soon as three was said, we put all our strength and focus into our arms and legs, managing to launch the slash upwards with our own one. Our Senpai stared at their jaws on the floor in pure awe at what just transpired.

"How the fuck-Not even Omega would have stopped that!" Calliope-senpai yelled

"That was fun, right, Moco-chan?" Fuwa-chan giggled

"Yeah, let's have more fun!" I responded

Calli-senpai took a deep breath, planted her feet firmly on the ground, and tensed up. Irys, you and Bae need to go." She said

"Wait, you can't be planning on fighting them by yourself!" Irys said

"I should have from the start-honestly, I am better off on my own or fighting with Kiara." Calli sighed

"We should have synergy; we are all family!" Bae said

"That is true, but at the same time, we haven't ever fought with one another. If Irys and I can't do the job, then we may as well change our tactic." Calliope-senpai stated

"Come on, let's have fun!" Fuwa-chan laughed

"Energetic girls really aren't my type after all." Calliope-senpai mumbled

"Kiara," Bae-senpai whispered, causing Calliope-senpai to blush.

Since she was distracted, we took this time to rush at her. Both of us lunged at her. Surprisingly enough, she used her scythe to block both of our attacks, swinging it so we would separate. We both began skulking around her in a circle, not wanting her to know where we were going to pounce next. Calli-senpai closed her eyes, focusing on our foot steps.

Fuwa-chan launched forward first, and Calliope-senpai leaned back, dodging it, so within a millisecond, I lunged forward as well, trying to slash her to ribbons, but she dodged again. Fuwa-chan and I decided to attack again simultaneously, and as we began the assault, we realized Calli-senpai could dodge all of our slashes, but she hasn't attacked back yet.

"This is a problem Calli is forced to dodge!" Bae-senpai cried out.

"No-Calli, I understand the message," Irys said confidently.

Just a quick observation Calliope-senpai can become intangible, but why isn't she doing that now? What does she gain from not doing that? I saw the look Irys-senpai gave us and immediately got it, and it seemed Fuwa-chan also understood it was a sneak attack.

As Irys-senpai launched forward, Calliope-senpai became intangible, so the nephlim could slice us in half. However, Fuwa-chan and I jumped up, dodging

"Shit!" They both yelled.

Nerissa began to yell down to us, "FuwaMoco, get ready to leave!" She told us:

Get ready to leave. She seems pretty busy with her battle, so I don't know how she really plans on escaping right here and now, but maybe there is something we don't know that she can do.

"We won't let you escape the prison!" Bae-senpai told us:

Fuwa-chan and I tried not to burst out laughing because this whole time we have been running circles around them. We are done with being contained. We want to roam free. We aren't trying to fight, but they won't let us out the easy way, so we are doing this the hard way.

A portal suddenly opened, and a beeg girl stepped out. "We've apprehended two girls," She explained.

Really, Sana, that easily!?" Calliope-senpai said this with surprise.

"Yeah, are you having trouble?" Sana-senpai asked

"Quite a bit, actually." Bae-senpai stated

"Well, I think Meimei has this covered, so I'll go back to Ina now!" Sana-senpai said as she went back into the portal.

"Wait-don't go!" Bae-senpai yelled

It was too late; she left them alone for us to fight and play with. It is time to show them how we guide dogs play.

Fuwa-chan, let's go!" I yelled

"Right Moco-chan!" She yelled

We ran at Bae-senpai. I jumped up and kicked her back, pushing her towards Fuwa-chan. I was surprised that Fuwa-chan hit her with a roundhouse kick and not the finishing slash.

"Gyaa..." Bae-senpai said in agony:

As my foot touched the ground, I pushed forward, lunging over the rat and landing in front of her before kicking her back again. Fuwa-chan got behind her and kicked her back at me, causing me to smile as we began to play ping pong with her body batting her back and forth.

"Knock it off!" Calli-senpai screamed

She swung her scythe, and the tip of it grazed Fuwawa's cheek. Blood drizzled down her face, but this didn't stop our game of kicking Bae-senpai around. With one final kick, I sent her flying into the air.

I turned my attention to Calliope-senpai, as did Fuwa-chan, and we both leaped at her. She used a powerful swing to push us away with air pressure alone; it was even sharp enough to cut us.

"Bau-Bau, you're fun!" Fuwa-chan laughed

Calliope-senpai glared at us as she panted, "This isn't supposed to be fun." She wheezed

"Oh well?" The two of us said it in unison.

The moment Nerissa tells us funtime is over is when we leave, but for now we will play with our toy until she breaks

"Kiara, I can't lose here for her!" Calliope-senpai yelled

She seems determined, but we can't let her get the best of us. She should be way more fun now.

I always had fun with Fuwa-nee when we fight together but that isn't when I figured myself out and how I feel about her.

No I know when my feelings changed back in the day when she would protect me from everyone I grew to admire that Fuwawa even if I put up a front I want her to know how much I appreciate her.

It's my turn to save her...

As I rushed to the scene I remembered when she save me