* Return of her ex *

Next morning on breakfast table,
Kiyara's Mom : How was the party?
Kiyara : It was great, she got very emotional.
Kiyara's Mom : She is very sweet child.
Kiyara's Dad : Was the bike delivered on time?
Kiyara : Oh yes it was and thank you so much dad for arranging the bike in so short span.
Kiyara's Dad : Ahh, anything for you kids.

[Kiyara's Mom and Dad are CEO of Tiffany Construction, the biggest and famous company all over]

Kiyara : Oh btw welcome party is been arranged have called his friends.
Kiyara's Mom : Ok great and his gift is also ready.
Kiyara : Ahh.....ummm
Kiyara's Mom and Dad : What is it?
Kiyara : I have booked a car for him.
Kiyara's Mom got angry : What??? You already knew we are giving him a gaming room with all the equipment's, laptop and everything, why did you book it ?

Kiyara got up from her chair went and hugged her mom from behind,

"Mom, mom cool down I know we gifting him that but he will need a car ahead we can't always let him be dependent on driver, he is stepping into the real world now, he have to go for work ahead can't always let driver go with him, he should work independently here as well.
Kiyara's Dad : She is right, he he have to be independent.
Kiyara's Mom : You have spoiled him a lot Kiyara.
Kiyara : He is my weakness you guys know.

Anyway I'll leave I have a meeting, you guys carry on will see you at the party. Have a great day, bye.
And she drove with her Mercedes.

As she entered office everyone started greeting her ,
Good morning mam, hello mam good morning.
Kiyara- Happy morning, hello happy morning.

Everyone in company loves her. She have a very powerful aura. It's just been 5years for the company and it's been a no.1 advertising company in the town, she is very grounded person. She is very particular and strict about work and other than that she is very friendly with every employee of her company.

While walking towards the meeting room
Kiyara - Is everything arranged?
Shruti - Yes mam meeting room is been arranged, he will arrive in 10 mins.
Kiyara - Ok.

Manager Kim arrived, he opened the door of meeting room
Kiyara : Hello sir, her facial expression changed as he saw him. What are you doing here?
Manager Kim : Hello Kiyara, long time no see. I'm Manager Kim (With smile on his face)
Kiyara : What kind of joke are you playing Suraj?

He came closer, "Do you think I'll come all the way here to joke with you?"
Kiyara : What do you want?
Suraj : You

Kiyara : You lost that chance long back (while pushing him back)
Suraj : I gave my all to come to this post just for you Kiyara.
Kiyara : For me seriously? 

Suraj : I love you Kiyara, we have been together for 3 years we already thought to take things further but you suddenly disappeared and never came back. I searched for you everywhere, I called you but you blocked me. Your friends didn't respond to me and finally I got to know about you. (while holding her hand) It's been 4 years Kiyara, didn't you miss me or thought of calling me?

Kiyara : Your dad left me with no other choice, I had to leave you (with tears in both of their eyes)
Suraj : My dad? (Confused)
Kiyara said few things to him and he left the place in anger.

Shruti : Mam are you Ok?
Kiyara : Yes (wiping tears with tissue) meeting in 15 mins tell Daycare clients marketing group to be ready.
Shruti : You take rest for a while, I'll bring you some water.
Kiyara : No need,get them ready.
Shruti : Ok mam.