Part 14

Everyone were shock and confused

Everyone sat on couch and Kiyara was standing in front of her office desk

Riyan : Thappar? Why are you mentioning that creep now?
Jessica : Ya seriously it's been long back why now?
Sahil : Suraj was in office yesterday, he came to meet di.

What???? Everyone said together
Nayra : Babes it's been more than 4 years why the hell did he come looking for you? After what he did to your dad how can....
Sahil interrupted : He was not involved in that case.
Riyan : How are you so sure?
Sahil : My friend stays in Dubai he is Investigating Officer.
Riyan : Ok but then what you want to do with that creep dad of his? (looking at Kiyara)
Kiyara : I was been attacked by his gang today morning.

Whatttt???? (Everyone said together)
Kiyara : Don't worry I'm totally good but I guess Suraj spoke to his dad about this case so only I was been attacked.
Nayra : One second how are you so sure it's because Suraj spoke to his dad and this happened?
Kiyara : When I was been followed there was one guy he heard all this and helped me out and put those people behind the bars.
Sahil :The Land Rover guy?
Kiyara : Yes
Riyan : Whoo??
Sahil : Ohh I mean.....di's fiancée (winking at her)

Fiancé??????(everyone looking at Kiyara)
Kiyara : Pchhh can't you be specific (hiting him on shoulder)
Manav : This all is so confusing
Anup : Ya seriously from the time I'm here I'm just listening and trying to find the dots but cnt match them. (Scratching his head)

Nayar : Forget your dots who is this fiancé? You didn't even tell us?
She got up from couch in anger and put nail cutter knife on her neck.
Sahil : Ain't you guys gonna stop Nayra ?
Noo (everyone said together)
Riyan : she didn't say she have a fiancé so ya she deserves this. (Said while leaning back and putting hands behind his head)

Kiyara : ok first listen to me then you kill me ok? (Taking the knife away from her)
Kiyara explained everything when and how did she met him and how did he protected her from the gang.
Anup : Ok now I can connect the dots.
Nayra : Ahh..ahem can I take my mail cutter back????(acting cute)
Kiyara stood up straight while returning the cutter she put that knife on Nayra's neck
Kiyara : Should I kill you ???(with a smirk smile)
Nayra  : Babes you know I love you right? hehe (acting cute)
Kiyara : Huh take it. (Gave her nail cutter back)

Nayra : Jokes apart do you have any plan?
Kiyara : Not well prepared so I need your help to get rid of this mess once for all.
Jessica : How about we connect to B.M?
Riyan : That mafia group?
Jessica : Ya they have helped us before I guess they will help now as well.
Kiyara : Let's keep them as last option. Let's try from our end and our people.
Avni : Hmm that's better.