Part 29

Ridan was wheeled into the operation room,
Kiyara and the manager sat outside, their emotions a turbulent mix of anxiety, hope, and fear.

Kiyara clutched her hands tightly, her mind racing with memories of all the moments she and Ridan shared. A silent smile with tears were rolling down as she remembered her encounter with him
"She is my fiancé",
"You were in relationship with a criminal?"
"Their first hug" which did give her so warmth felt like safest place to be in.

while the manager tried to maintain a composed facade, masking the concern etched deeply into his features.

Together, they silently prayed for Ridan's successful surgery, hoping for the best outcome as they awaited news from the operating theater.

It took 2 hours for surgery Dr came outside.
Kiyara : How is he now? (Wiping her tears)
Dr Patel : Don't worry he is out of danger.

Manager held Dr Patel's hand "Thank you so much Dr really thank you so much" (with tears in eyes still controlling)
Dr Patel : (comforting him) Just calm down he is fine but we have to keep him under observation for few days.

Kiyara : Dr can we meet him?
Dr Patel : Ya sure he will be shifted to room no 1.
Kiyara : Ok thank you so much.

Kiyara and Manager walked towards Room No.1.
Manager : Mam you go inside 1st I'll wait.

Kiyara went inside, As Ridan saw Kiyara he was trying to wake up, Kiyara instantly went near him to help him out "be careful" kept pillow behind his back and made him lean properly.

Ridan held her injured hand "you didn't treat your wound?" (Tensed seeing her hand)

Kiyara's thoughts 💭 (you are just out of surgery and you asking about my wounds?) looking at him

Kiyara : Are you ok? How are you feeling now? (worried tone)
Ridan : Sartaj (called the manager)
Manager came inside "Yes sir?"
Ridan : Call Dr. Patel immediately.
Kiyara : No I'm really ok you really don't worry you just focus on your treatment so you get well soon.

Ridan pulled her closer "If you treat your wound then only I'll treat myself else we leaving from here immediately", "Sartaj take my bag and let's leave"
Kiyara : No no I'll treat my wound, you please rest. I'll go and treat my wound.

She was leaving he pulled her back "You not leaving me even for a second" (looking into each other's eyes intensely) he signalled Sartaj to call Dr.

Kiyara sat on chair near his bed "You are so stubborn"
Ridan : Hmm, if you don't like it I'll change for you.
Kiyara blushed and looked other way.

Ridan : You blushing? (Smiled)
Kiyara (looking back at him) : No why would I?

Manager knocked and entered the room with Dr Patel "Yes Ridan, how you feeling?"

Ridan : I'm good and thank you for coming, please treat her wound immediately. (Holding her hand)

Dr Patel examined her wounds "You should be very careful it's a deep wound, it will take a while to heal back, Ill do the dressing and give you some medication take it on time"
Kiyara : Ok sure.

Ridan : Ill make sure she takes it on time. (Looking at her tenderly)
Dr.Patel : That's good and Ridan you need to be in hospital for few weeks and you not allowed to work or stress at all. Just focus on getting better

Kiyara : I'll make sure Dr he won't work (looking at each other and Kiyara raised one eye brow twice with sarcastic smile)
Ridan smiled looking at her naughtiness.

Dr looked at both of them and smiled,
Dr started applying cream on her hand, Feeling the sting of the cream, Kiyara winced, her breath catching in her throat. Just as she thought she couldn't bear the pain, Ridan's touch enveloped her hand, his grip strong and reassuring.

Ridan : Look into my eyes Kiyara. Im always there with you. these words were like a soothing balm to her wounded spirit.

In that moment, as Ridan held her hand tightly, Kiyara felt a surge of warmth and strength flood her being. Despite the pain, she knew she wasn't alone.

As the doctor continued to tend to her hand, Kiyara's heart swelled with gratitude for the steadfast presence of Ridan by her side.

Dr Patel : It's done, I'll delivery the medicine with nurse have it.
Kiyara : Sure , thank you Dr
Ridan : Thank you Dr and please don't let my family know I'm here.
Dr Patel nodded Kiyara went to see off Dr at the door and came back near the bed checking his medication for night

Ridan : (looking at his watch, 11pm) it's late you should head home, your family will be worried.
Kiyara : But who will take care of you? (Tensed) I can't leave you like this. (Checking his medication)
Ridan : Sartaj is there and your family....
Kiyara : No I'll talk to my family
Ridan : About us? (Asked playfully)
Kiyara : Yes (still checking the medicine and she realised what she said looked at him)
What us? (Blushing as well)
Ridan : You said you'll talk to your parents about us means the wounds right?? (Smiling)
Kiyara : Ahh...ya...yaa right.

Ridan pulled Kiyara towards him by her waist, their faces drew closer, inches apart. Time seemed to stand still as they gazed into each other's eyes, a magnetic pull drawing them together.

In that fleeting moment, Kiyara felt her heart race with anticipation, her breath hitching at the proximity of Ridan's warmth.

With a gentle touch, Ridan brushed a stray strand of hair from Kiyara's face, his fingertips lingering against her skin, igniting a tingling sensation that sent shivers down her spine.

Ridan : If you want to stay with me, be my Wife (so we can be with each other forever)
Kiyara pulled herself back : I'll visit you tomorrow, I'll leave now.
Taking her belongs she started walking

Ridan : Wait, I can't risk you leaving alone, Sartaj will drop you.
Kiyara : But you being alone?
Ridan : Don't worry this is our hospital it's safe here.

He called Sartaj and Kiyara left with him bidding bye to Ridan. Both wanted to stay with each other but it was not possible yet.

Guys if you loving it do vote and comment please and share the story. Thank you