Part 28

Ridan started his workshop "Improve business in smart ways". Everyone were noting down as he spoke.

1. Data-driven Decision Making: Utilize data analytics to understand customer behavior, market trends, and operational efficiency. (Showing some displays on screen and explaining)

2. Customer Feedback: Actively seek and respond to customer feedback to improve products, services, and overall customer experience.

And so on he went ahead with more pointers and his workshop time came to an end. People started asking him questions to which he answered very calmly.

The workshop ended Ridan was heading out. A girl sitting on 5th table got up
"Sir please tell who are you getting married to?"

Everyone's eyes were on Ridan .
And Ridan's eyes were on Kiyara with one eye brow up, Kiyara didn't knew what to respond.

Ridan : See on our wedding day. And he left.

Kiyara was sitting there with mixed emotions

Kiyara's thoughts 💭
Why am I feeling so nervous?
What should I say him?
Are we really a couple now? Oh no no he never said that but he indirectly confessed on call yesterday, I should be happy that it's him but why can't I figure out my emotions?  Hey Kahanaji please help me out

She was totally engrossed in her thoughts and Riya snapped her back to reality " Bro where are you lost? Let's grab our breakfast"

Kiyara : Ahh ya ya let's go.
As they left Kiyara got notification,
Ridan : Come on ground floor I'm waiting.

Kiyara's heartbeats started racing fast seeing his message. She kept her hand on chest "plz calm down, plz calm down" taking deep breaths.
Her hand were shivering while texting him
"Should I say no? Or I'll say I'm getting late for office maybe later?" Figiting with her thoughts someone called her.

Kiyara mam,
Kiyara : Yes? she turned back
"I'm Ridan sir manager he is waiting for you downstairs, please come" (signalling her to the lift)

Kiyara : Ohh ok (passing a smile) Riya you guys carry on I have to leave.
Riya : Ok see you soon. Bye

Manager took her to elevator dropped her and he went back.

As Kiyara approached Ridan, she noticed him fidgeting with his phone, seemingly unaware of the danger lurking nearby. Suddenly, a shadowy figure emerged from the alley, with a sharp knife.

Without hesitation, Kiyara instinctively stepped forward, shielding Ridan from the attacker's blow. Despite her quick reflexes, she felt a sharp pain through her hand as the assailant's weapon grazed her skin.

Ridan, startled by the sudden attack, stumbled backward, his phone slipping from his grasp as he tried to defend himself.

Ridan : Kiyara are you ok? Checking her hand which had a deep cut, blood was flowing down.
Kiyara : Ya ya don't worry I'm fine. Are you ok?
Ridan : You sit in car I'll handle this. (Opening car door for her)
Kiyara : No I'll be with you

As they spoke two more assailants emerged from the shadows, surrounding Ridan and Kiyara. They both looked into each other's eyes and nodded signalling to get through this together. They both fought back fiercely, their determination fueled by the desire to protect each other.

Despite their efforts, the attackers proved to be very strong. Ridan, in his attempt to shield Kiyara, sustained injuries to his hand and leg, his movements hampered by the pain and he fell on his knees.

Kiyara : Ridan be careful (shouted while fighting with one assailant)

Ridan got up and fought back with both assailants fiercely, their combined strength and determination overcoming the odds stacked against them.
A lot of blood was already flowing from Ridan's hand and leg he was loosing his energy but seeing Kiyara he was not willing to give up and fought back.

All 3 assailants were laying on floor with blood and no energy to fight back.
Ridan checked for his phone which was lying down he picked up catching his breath called his Manager : Come down with guards now.

He went near Kiyara who was kicking the assailant
"You freaking crap how dare you attack Ridan? I won't leave you all till you guys die today."

Ridan : Kiyara leave them (holding her hand said in calm voice)
Kiyara : How can you leave these crap Ridan? They have attacked you (said getting worried)
Ridan : We need to treat your wounds first, Guards will take care of them (Looking at her injury)
Kiyara : But...

Manager and guards came running, stunt watching those assailants lying down. Manager went to both of them "Sir, Mam are you both ok?"

Kiyara : I'm good but we have to take Ridan to hospital now. (Worried tone)
Ridan : Kiyara ..... he lost his balance and fell on ground holding Kiyara's injured hand.

Kiyara: Ridan, Ridan wake up (tears started rolling down)
Manager : Mam let's settle sir backside and head to hospital.
Kiyara and Manger helped Ridan settle backside. Ridan was resting on Kiyara's lap.
Manager spoke to guards regarding those assailants and drove the car to hospital.

On their way Kiyara was holding his hand and a cloth on his wounds to let the blood flow stop,
"You will be fine soon Ridan, please stay strong" tears still rolling down.

Manager : Don't worry mam have already connected to sir's family Dr. Patel, he will be fine soon.

They reached the hospital, Dr was ready with his team. They helped Ridan on stretcher and took him in emergency room.

Kiyara and Manager were waiting outside the room.
Kiyara : Please connect his family.
Manager : Sir won't allow to do that
Kiyara : But why? He is in hospital his family should know it.
Manager : Mam I'm working with sir from past 15 years I know him well he won't allow me for this.

Dr.Patel came outside,
Kiyara : How is he?

Dr. Patel said, his voice grave: I'm afraid Ridan has lost a significant amount of blood, We need to act swiftly to stabilize him and replenish his blood supply.

Kiyara felt a wave of panic wash over her at the doctor's words. She could see the concern etched on Dr. Patel's face, and she knew the situation was dire.

Even manager had tears when he heard what dr said joining his hands he begged the Dr
Manager : Dr do anything take my life but please bring sir out of this danger.
Dr : We are trying our best. (Keeping hand on Managers shoulder)