Part 26

Karan immediately moved Latika away from him when he saw Kiyara walking towards them.

Kiyara : Hey congratulations (shaking his hand)
Karan : Thank you (looking at her with tenderness)
Sahil : Congratulations sir. (Shaking hands and Karan hugged him)
Karan : Call me Karan I said you before.
Nayra : You guys know each other? (Surprised)
Sahil : Ya recently we got to know.
Everyone from her gang started greeting him one by one and took pictures with him.

Karan : You we're not coming right? (Folding his hand asking Kiyara with one eyebrow up)
Kiyara : Yes but someone was being an angry bird so I had to hop in (keeping her hands back and raising her eyebrow)
Karan : Ahhh.....I guess that bird must be happy now? (Smiling)
Kiyara : Yaaa I guess a lot happy (looking at Latika and then him)
Karan stared at Kiyara without smiling and looked elsewhere.

Kiyara : Chalo will leave now you carry on. (Shaking hands before leaving)
Karan : My treat? (Holding her hand tightly)
Kiyara : Umm maybe day after?
Karan : Ok and tomorrow match? Sahil you also join in. (Still holding hands)
Sahil : Ok will come.

Latika saw how comfortable and freely he was talking to Kiyara which never happened in between them. It was always casual talks nothing so playful and fun. She saw he was still holding her hand so she went near Karan and grabbed his hand. Karan left Kiyara's hand.

Latika : Hey you are all Karan's friend?
Karan : Yes will see you tomorrow, bye. (Said looking at Kiyara and her people)
He was not willing to introduce Kiyara to Latika. He knew what would have happened next.

They both parted their ways with there gang.

Next morning

Kiyara and Sahil both reached on court at 6:30 like always Karan was there waiting for both of them.
They greeted each other.

Sahil : The way you played yesterday was really fab I really want to learn those moves from you. Can you teach?
Karan : Ya Ofcourse let's begin.

They warmed up with some stretches and dribbling drills. Karan demonstrated proper shooting techniques and taught Kiyara and Sahil how to improve their accuracy.

But it wasn't all serious practice. Karan threw in some fun challenges to keep things exciting. They had a three-point shootout, where Kiyara surprised everyone with her accurate shots, and Sahil showcased his unexpected talent for slam dunks.

In between drills and games, they took breaks to share laughter, enjoying each other's company. Karan encouraged them to experiment with different moves and to play fearlessly.

As time passed by, they became more confident and skilled. They played a friendly match, with Karan acting as the referee. The game was intense, but it was filled with camaraderie and sportsmanship.

It was 8am when they finished playing, Kiyara and Sahil had improved significantly, thanks to Karan's guidance and encouragement. Their friendship had grown even stronger, bonded by the joy of playing basketball together.

They Sat down on floor, filled with sweat, catching their breath.
Karan : It was great fun (having water and poured remaining water on his face)
Sahil : Yes I really enjoyed a lot.
Kiyara : I want to bath immediately I'm feeling disgusting right now. (Looking at herself)
Karan : You look cute this way too.
Kiyara gave a sarcastic look
Sahil heard that and smiled, took out his phone as if he didn't hear it and started figiting.

Karan : Breakfast on me, let's meet at 9:30 ?
Kiyara : Sorry not possible today
Karan : Why?
Sahil : She is going to meet love of her life. (Teasing tone)
Karan : Who?? (Serious expression)
Kiyara : Ridan Singhania (her eyes lighten as she said his name)
Karan : Ohhh then it's fine. He already have many fan lovers. I didn't knew you were one of them.
Sahil : She dreams of marrying him.
Karan : Ahhan but your bad he is getting married to someone.
Kiyara : Ya whatever. Btw I couldn't congratulate you yesterday for your Happy Beginning. (Shaking hands with Karan)

Karan (holding her hand not letting it go): What beginning? (Confused looked at Sahil)
Kiyara : Your and Latika's ovious
Karan pressed her hand tightly
Kiyara : Ahhh, (left her hand)
Karan : Small punishment for taking her name when I was in good mood. Don't take her name again I don't like her.

Kiyara and Sahil looked at each other confused.

Kiyara : But yesterday????
Karan : She love me from long time but I have always seen her as my friend nothing more, it's been clear to hear but she just can't understand. And she was making it public where I can't say anything so I had to accept it.
Kiyara : Ohh, forced relationship.
Karan : Yes will breakup tho pretty soon with her.
Kiyara : So do you like someone?

Karan gazed left of Kiyara for few mins. Kiyara waved her hand in front of eyes. Karan came back to senses.

"Hey Karan"
He looked back it was Latika. She came and bend down and gave a peak on Karan's cheek and hugged him.

Latika looked at Kiyara : Hey (waved her hand)
Kiyara waved back.
Karan : What are you doing here? (His voice in frustration)
Latika : I called you but you didn't pick up so I called Mahesh he said you are here.
Karan : Mahesh is dead today (talking to self)

Kiyara got up signaling Sahil to wake up who was figiting on his phone not paying attention to what was going around.

Kiyara : We will leave, you guys carry on.
Latika : Hey why don't you join us for breakfast? (Holding Karan's hand)
Kiyara : I'm sorry but I have some work to handle maybe next time.
Latika : Ya sure (faking a smile)

Kiyara and Sahil left.

Karan : I guess I was clear with things yesterday? Why are you acting? (Leaving her hand)
Latika : I know you like Kiyara but I won't let her have you at any cost.