Part 24

At Turf 9
Karan is in room with all his team members discussing about the game. Only half hour was left for their match, everyone changed into their uniforms and got ready.
Karan was frequently checking his phone hoping she might call or message him but there wasn't any.
Both teams were informed to come on court.

Karan was about to keep his things in locker his phone rang he instantly checked it was Kiyara
"Wish you great luck".
He got a big smile on his face tho she won't be hear but at least she msged which made him happy.

The stadium was packed with eager fans, waving flags and chanting in support of their respective teams.

Turf 9

The coach started giving instructions to both the teams and Karan was looking at 1st row where he had book seats for Kiyara and her people, he saw Sahil but to his disappointment couldn't see Kiyara there.  He knew still he was having hopes on.

Match started
As the game began, both teams showcased their skills with lightning-fast passes, impressive dribbling, and accurate shooting. The crowd erupted into cheers with every basket scored, creating an electrifying atmosphere.

Karan, the captain of his team, led by example with his exceptional ball-handling and strategic play. Meanwhile, the Taiwan team, known for their agility and teamwork, put up a fierce competition, refusing to back down.

The game was neck and neck, with both teams trading baskets and defending fiercely. As the final minutes ticked away, the score remained tied, intensifying the tension on the court and in the stands.

They got intermission of 15 minutes. Some players went to fresh-up while some were practising on filed.

Karan and few more players were practising on one side, Karan passed the ball to his player but he missed and that ball got hit on a girl who was sitting on 1st row VIP place. He went to check on her and to his surprise he saw Kiyara there. The girl who got hit was Nayra. He thought he was daydreaming so he slowly went near her. He had mixed emotions going inside, his heart beating fast.

Rahul who missed the ball went near them "hey are you ok? I'm really sorry"
Nayar : Yes I'm ok (checking her hand)
Karan : Rahul bring pain relief spray. (Said from a few distance)

He didn't call Kiyara (who was sitting facing back) thinking if he called and it would turn out to be someone else.

Kiyara was checking Nayra's hand. She heard Karan was behind she turned her head gave a smile to him and winked her eye.
Karan's eyes were landing only on her "it's her yes it's her Karan" (his thoughts) he passed a smile to her.

Rahul came running catching his breath and passed the spray. Nayra took the spray looked at Karan and said "I'm fine". Karan looked at Nayra "Ohh ok and we are really sorry".
Nayra : Oh please don't and passed a smile blushing.
Karan : Got to go, bye (looking at Kiyara and waving hands to his friends at the same time)
Kiyara waved him bye and he left smiling.

~<>~

At 6pm in Kiyara's office

Work was going on Kiyara checked her phone it was 6pm she messaged Karan "Wish you great luck" kept her phone aside and went to work. It was 7pm when they were done with all the work. "Great work guys, you can head back home and rest properly" said to everyone and she went in her office room sat on her chair texting Randeep

Kiyara : Hey have mailed you all the files, please check. she instantly got a reply as if he was expecting her msg
Randeep : Ok I'll check. Thank you for your hardship.
Kiyara : Most welcome.
Randeep : See you tomorrow @10 am.
Kiyara : Ya sure.

The court was 15-20 mins away from her office. She winded things called Shruti to take care of things in office and drove to court. As she reached it was easy for her to get inside because she had VIP pass. She got near her seat.

Nayra : Hey,  signaling Kiyara.
Kiyara sat on the seat beside her.
Nayra : Here have this passing her popcorn small packet. In 2 mins will have intermission.

Kiyara took the packet opened it was about to take the bite and her girls shouted "Yes Karan wohhh....you are amazing"(he made a goal) that popcorn popped on her hand and fell down she looked at the popcorn and then at her girls "huh" and started having her bite while watching the match. It was intermission they were chit chatting and the ball kissed Nayra's hand and dribbled down.

Nayra : Ouchh....
Kiyara : (Holding her hand) are you ok?
Avni patted on Nayras shoulder "hey hey look Karan is coming here"
Avni : Wohhh, look how handsome he is yaar, Nayra.
Kiyara looked up and saw both girls looking behind. Kiyara looked behind it was Karan. She passed a smile at him and winked.
Nayra took the spray from Rahul "I'm fine" said looking at Karan blushing.
Karan said sorry.
Nayra : Oh please don't (blushing again).
Karan : Got to go, bye
Kiyara waved him bye and he left

Kiyara had Nayra's hand in her hand she playfully prickled lightly where she got hurt....Nayra who was still waving bye to Karan "Oucchhh....what you doing?"
Kiyara : Oh it's paining
Nayra : Go away started spraying the pain relief spray on her hand.
Kiyara and Avni started laughing 😂.

As the final buzzer approached, the tension in the air was almost tangible. With seconds left on the clock, the score was tied, and the outcome hung in the balance.

In a moment of brilliance, Karan stole the ball from the opposing team's star player and dashed down the court, maneuvering past defenders with lightning speed. With a perfectly executed layup, he scored the winning basket just as the buzzer sounded.

The crowd erupted into cheers as Karan's teammates rushed onto the court, lifting him onto their shoulders in celebration. It was a hard-fought victory, but one that was well-deserved.

With smiles of triumph, Karan and his team shook hands with their opponents, displaying both sportsmanship and respect.