Part 35

Ridan immediately turned himself and let Kiyara lean backward
"Whh...what you doing Ridan?" (Scared)
Ridan leaned down "Did you had good time with your Special Riyan?" Now he was starting at her with jealousy and anger in his eyes.

Kiyara : Yes we had great time (looking into his eyes)
Ridan : What you both did?
Kiyara : We went for a movie and then dinner date and then....
Kiyara's phone rang, flash screen "Riyan"
"Yes Riyan?"

Ridan rolled his eyes and turned himself trying to walk, Kiyara went ahead to help him while talking to Riyan on call but he shoved her hand without looking at her "Sartaj" he called him

Sartaj came inside : Yes sir?
Ridan : Bring that wheelchair and let's go out.
Sartaj brought the chair he sat and was about to leave,
Kiyara : Ok coming. (Said to Riyan on call)

Kiyara : I'll come tomorrow morning.
Ridan didn't turn back nor said anything
Sartaj : Mam I'll drop you
Kiyara : Riyan is downstairs.
She came in front of Ridan and sat on her knees "Angry bird I'm leaving won't bid me bye?"
Ridan : Hmm (looking other side, feeling angry and jealous)

Kiyara got up and went, Ridan looked in her direction till her shadow disappeared.

~<>~

Next morning,

Kiyara reached hospital with food "Happy morning Sartaj"
Sartaj : Good morning mam, how's your hand?
Kiyara : Better thank you, boss is good?
Sartaj : Yes
Kiyara : Ok and take this for you both (Giving tiffin to Sartaj and the guard)
Sartaj : Thank you so much mam (felt so happy, gave a wide smile) he opened the door for her.

Kiyara went inside "Happy morning Angry...." She was surprised and shock to see what was happening in front of her eyes.
Lisa was feeding food to Ridan and he didn't even deny? She even tried to wipe off food around his lips corner still he didn't deny he smiled.
Kiyara was standing there heartbroken looking at the scenario. What is exactly happen ?

Lisa : Hey Kiyara (giving a wide smile)
Ridan didn't say anything.
Kiyara : What is happening Ridan? (Feeling heartbroken)
Lisa : Oh it happened like he was angry on me because of personal reasons , I said him sorry hugged and kissed him and things soughted in between us so I'm here to take care of him. (Resting her hand on  his hand which was resting on table)

Kiyara : Ridan is it true? Or is it you making me jealous because of Riyan? (Looking at him)
Ridan : Whatever Lisa said is true and why should I be jealous? Is there anything between us to get jealous of? (looking at her)

Lisa got up from her place and went near Kiyara "I said you he is only mine, you should have known your place, poor girl don't every be around him, got it" (said in low voice only Kiyara could hear)

Kiyara and Ridan were looking at each other.

Kiyara passed a smile to Lisa
"Thank you Lisa for showing me true colour of people" (said loudly looking at Ridan, he was looking at her but didn't say anything ) else my life would have been a big trap.

Kiyara started walking back to the door, she opened the door Ridan called her "Kiyara..." she slammed the door without turning back.

Kiyara : Sartaj take this food (handed the food she brought) I won't be coming back anymore.
Sartaj : But why mam? Is everything ok?
Kiyara : Yes your boss got his original caretaker of life "Lisa" so I won't disturb them. (Giving fake smile)
Sartaj : You mistaken mam, boss hates her.
Kiyara : Ya I saw how much he hates her, anyway I'm getting late, I'll update you the further plan. Don't let your boss know about the plan ok?
Sartaj : Yes mam

She was leaving and Karan called her, he was coming out from Latika's room.
Karan : Hey Kiyara
She turned back "Hi"
Karan : Where you going?
Kiyara : Office
Karan : What's wrong? Why you being so serious?
Kiyara : It's nothing, if you don't have anything to say I'm leaving.

Karan held her hand and turned her : Did Ridan say anything?
Kiyara : No
Karan : I'll drop you come
Kiyara stopped him showing her hand 🖐🏻 "I'll go by myself, don't want your help" turned away and went.

Sartaj : Karan sir what's wrong with Kiyara mam? (He got confused) she also said she won't be coming her anymore.
Karan didn't say anything was just looking in her direction till she disappeared.

~<>~

A week passed by it was Ridan's day of discharge, Kiyara didn't come to visit him after that incident nor did they connected on call.