Part 22

Kiyara's room
She got ready to sleep she checked the time it was 10:30pm

"Why do I feel I'm missing something?" (asking herself while walking around in her room thinking)
"Oh fish I had to call Randeep" (1 hand on her waist and 1 on head)
Took her phone dialed his number, within few seconds he picked up the call.

Randeep : Hello
Kiyara : Hey, Kiyara here (getting nervous)
Randeep : Yes hi, all good?
Kiyara : Ya ya all good, hope I didn't disturb you.
Randeep : Not at all we can talk.
Kiyara : I really want to thank you for helping me out and....
Randeep : And??
Kiyara : You really didn't had to risk your life for me. You don't know that Thapper he will start targeting you now which I really don't want. (Getting tense, sad, nervous)
Randeep : Don't worry things are under control. Nothing will happen to me nor to you.
"No one can ever touch you and if someone does that person won't be alive"

Kiyara's heartbeats started beating fast, got more nervous. Sat on her chair. Both didn't speak anything for few mins....Kiyara broke their silence

Kiyara : I...I really don't know what exactly to say other than thank you. It really means a lot what you did for me and please tell me what can I do for you?
Randeep : It's ok, it's really nothing. You safe that's more important for me.
Kiyara : No please tell me what can I do for you?
Randeep : Can you spend 1 whole day with me?

Kiyara "Damm why the hell am I getting nervous?" (Her thoughts)
Started patting her chest to calm down herself.

Randeep : Don't take it as a date just join me as a friend is that ok? (Asked silently)
Kiyara : Oh ya sure that works. (still patting her chest)

Randeep : Btw I have a good news for you.
Kiyara : What is it?
Randeep : I hope you know Ridan Singhania is having his seminar day after tomorrow.
Kiyara : Ya I heard about it.
Randeep : He happen to be my best friend, he needed an advertising agency for some art work so I recommend your name and he is ready to give you the project.

Kiyara excitedly got up from the chair "Whattt????"
Randeep : Yes so are you ready to take the project Miss Kiyara?
Kiyara : Ofcourse anything for Ridan, damm Randeep you are amazing. Thank you so much (excitement filled in her eyes)
Randeep : Great....I hope your team can complete the project in a day?
Kiyara : Don't worry about it, I'll personally work on this.
Randeep : Glad to hear that. I'll mail you the details send your mail Id.
Kiyara : Please check your WhatsApp have already messaged.

Randeep checked his inbox he got her Id

Randeep : Your so excited to do this project?
Kiyara : Yes, I never thought in my lifetime I'll get such big opportunity and specially from Ridan.
Randeep : That's nice and your VIP pass is with me I'll give you when we meet there.

Kiyara : You don't know what all you have done for me. How can I repay you all this? (Mixed feelings)
Randeep : Just want your 1 day. Hope I can get that?
Kiyara : Yes surely
Randeep : Great....I'll mail you things will connect tomorrow.
Kiyara : Yes done and thank you once again.
They bid good night to each other.

It was 11pm
She got notification on her mail Id. She immediately opened the laptop checked for details and started working on it.

As Kiyara worked late into the night on her project, the room was bathed in the soft glow of her laptop screen. Outside, the world was silent, the only sound being the occasional click of her keyboard echoing through the room. Papers were scattered across her desk, filled with notes and sketches, as she poured all her energy into bringing her vision to life. The hours slipped by unnoticed as she became completely engrossed in her work, her determination driving her forward despite the late hour.

She got a knock on her door Sahil opened the door
Sahil : You started working so early?

Kiyara checked the time it was 6am, she didn't realise she was working whole night.

Kiyara : Ya important project.
Sahil : Oh ok so you coming to the court?
Kiyara : No please tell Karan I can't join you guys today.
Sahil : Ok no worries.
He left.

After half hour their servant knocked on her door.
Kiyara got up to open it, she saw their servant was holding a tray filled with fruits, bread-butter, milk.

Kiyara : Kaka why did you brought this here I would have come down.
Servant : Sahil baba told me to bring here.
Kiyara : Silly boy (smiled) ok give this to me I'll take it. Thank you kaka. (She took the tray kept on her table and started her work again while eating the food)

On basketball court,
Like always Karan was on court playing with ball. Sahil entered: Hey
Karan : Hey, you alone? (Dribbling the ball and shot in basket)
Sahil : Yes Di is actually stuck with her project so she couldn't make it.
Karan : Ohhhh (feeling sad) but she is coming for match right?
Sahil : I doubt I guess she was awake whole night.
Karan : Is she ditching me for real this time? (Talking to himself)
Sahil : Sorry?
Karan : Oh nothing let's start the game.

They started playing.