Part 13

They reached home and as they stepped inside aroma of aloo paratha, Badam shira was spread over the bungalow, Sahil threw his gym bag and ran towards dinning table, few more dishes were landed on table which were all his favourite once. He was about to pick the food and got hit on his hand by his mother
Mom - Go wash up yourself and then come here.
Sahil - Mum just one bite only one
Mom - You can have everything but after you wash up go quickly, Kiyara you also go and wash up.
Sahil - Ya fine (looking at food while leaving) I'll come back soon ok wait for me (said to food)

They washed up all four of them were sitting for breakfast.
Sahil - Wow it feels so amazing to be back and sit with family to have food.  (He took a bit of aloo paratha) ummmm...yummy you have magic in your hands mum (took her hand a kissed)
Mom started rubbing his hair "eat more"
Everyone had their food and walked on their paths.

As Kiyara reached her office room red colour gift box was placed on her desk.
Kiyara - Shruti....Shruti
Shruti came inside - Yes mam?
Kiyara - Why is this on my desk? (Pointing the gift)
Shruti - One handsome boy came looking for you.....
Kiyara - Ahh....handsome (teasing her)
Shruti - Ohh ahhh I mean a boy came looking for you he said you won today so he wanted to gift you this.
Kiyara - When did he come?
Shruti - I guess it's been half hour he is waiting in meeting room for you.
Kiyara - Ok you may go......and Haan did you get approval from Daycare client?
Shruti - Yes mam they said to go ahead with it.
Kiyara - Ok....bring Scotland's and Websoft oceans file and place here.
Shruti - Yes mam (she left)

Kiyara took the gift and walked towards meeting room. She entered
"Hey beautiful" Karan woke up from chair went ahead to shake hands. Kiyara placed the gift in his hand "Thanx for wishing you may take this back".

He took the box looked at it "Let's match again?" looked back at her.
"Hmm...your ego brought you here Haan?" (Folding her hands)
"No, anyway are you up for the game?"
"No" she started walking
"I can help you to deal Thapper"

She stopped and looked back "well prepared"
"Let's make a deal if you win I'll help you deal with those people and if I win you will have to accept my gift and treat me for meal, what say?"
"Thanx...but I can deal with them my way"
"It's not bad to ask for help Kiyara" (in serious tone)
"If you want to compete let's do that the other part I'll handle my way"

He was watching her and smiled
"What's there to smile?"
"Never seen such strong beauty"
"You done flirting? Please leave then"
"Ok chill....tomorrow 6:30am deal?"
"Ok"
He took the gift walked and stopped beside her, he turned his face looked in her eyes "Beautiful eyes" she turned her face other side, he opened the door and left.

Kiyara went back to her office room and msged in group "Meet at 8pm" also texted Sahil.
WhatsApp conversation:
Avni - Are we seriously kidnapping him? (With shocking emoji)
Kiyara - Yes
Nayra - Babes don't be so aggressive we will find out some way this idea is really not right.
Riyan - This is the perfect idea
Manav - Yes I agree let's do it. I'm very excited

The conversation was going on Kiyara looked at it and started laughing...."Haha....silly people" kept the phone aside and started checking the files. Work kept going on and soon it was 8pm.
They entered her office room. Girls ran and hugged her
"listen we know you not in good mood because he is getting married but we can't kidnap him"
"Yes we will find a way out don't worry ok?"
"I feel we should go for it, it's so adventurous"Manav said in excitement.
They started quarrying with each other
Kiyara - Guys guys stop
Sahil entered - Hey guys what's up?
Everyone greeted him "Hey big boy how are you?" Riyan said
"I'm fine how are you?"
"How was your journey handsome?" Avni
"It was great and belated happy birthday, this is for you"
"You didn't had to but thank you so much" Avni opened the box it was a rose gold bracelet with her name carved on it. "Oh my this is so osum but I can't take this is really a lot from you"
"Chill take it"
"Kiyara this is really a lot I can't take it from him"
"He have brought and your name is carved on it so don't denay now take it" Kiyara said
"Thank you so much handsome"

Jessica - Guys leave all this Sahil do you know what your sister is up to? we understand her situation but she wants to kidnap Ridan does that even make sense?"
Sahil - What????? (Looking at Kiyara confused)
Kiyara - Ok enough of joke settle down it's not about Ridan it's about Thappar.