Part 15

Each with their own expertise, gathered around table in Kiyara office room. Before them lay a map spread out, highlighting the territory of Thapper.

With determined expressions, they began to brainstorm, their minds ablaze with ideas on how to tackle this formidable challenge. Each one of them had put forth unique ideas on table. Riyan and Sahil a tech genius adept at hacking and encrypting systems Anup and Manav a diplomat, suggested leveraging diplomatic channels to apply pressure on the foreign government, while Jessica a tech-savvy engineer, proposed utilizing cutting-edge surveillance technology to gather intel on the gang's operations from afar. Nayra and Avni skilled in the art of strategy put up their ideas.

Avni bought coffee for everyone. As they sipped on steaming mugs of coffee, ideas flew back and forth, forming the blueprint for their audacious plan. They knew the risks were high, but their determination burned brighter than ever as they forged ahead with unwavering resolve.

As the discussion heated up, they debated the merits of various approaches, weighing the risks and benefits of each strategy.With their combined knowledge and skills, they crafted a multifaceted strategy that involved a blend of covert operations, diplomatic maneuvering, and technological innovation. Each member had a crucial role to play, from gathering intelligence to coordinating logistics and executing precise strikes against key targets.

It was almost 11pm as the plan took shape, a sense of determination swept through the room, binding them together in a shared mission to get rid of Yash Thapper  (Suraj's dad)

Manav : Let's just take a break guys I'm having a headache (got up from the chair and slept on couch)
Avni : Ya me too. Good night guys (got up and went on couch pushing Manav's leg aside almost making him fall down and slept on couch)
Manav fell down and slept on ground itself didn't bother to get up.

Riyan : Kiyara do you really wanna go for this? Are you 100% sure?
Kiyara : Yes, some or the other day I had to get rid of this I think it's now.
Sahil : Don't worry Di this is going to work we are with you.

Kiyara's phone buzzed ominously on the table, the screen illuminating with an incoming call from an unknown number. With a furrowed brow, she hesitated for a moment before reluctantly answering, her heart pounding with apprehension.

"Hello?" she said tentatively, her voice betraying a hint of unease.

A gravelly voice crackled through the line, dripping with arrogance and disdain. "Kiyara," it sneered, "Yash Thapper here."

Her blood ran cold as she recognized the voice, a figure she had hoped never to hear from again. "What do you want?" she demanded, her tone tinged with defiance.

There was a pause on the other end of the line. "I'm calling to say... sorry," he spat out the word as if it left a bitter taste in his mouth.

Kiyara's eyes widened in disbelief, her mind reeling at the audacity of his words. "Sorry?" she repeated incredulously, her voice rising with indignation. "After everything you've done to my dad back?"
"Do you think I'll buy your sorry?"

The gangster's laughter echoed through the receiver, a chilling sound that sent shivers down her spine. "You don't understand, Kiyara," he replied, his tone dripping with arrogance. "I'm not apologizing because I regret anything. I'm apologizing because it amuses me to see you squirm (discomfort)."

Fury boiled within her, her hands trembling with rage as she struggled to maintain her composure. "You think this is a game?" she hissed, her voice laced with venom. "You think you can toy with people's lives and then just waltz in with your half-hearted apologies?"

There was a dangerous edge to her words, a promise of consequences yet to come.
There came a noise of gun shoot from other end of call.
"Why the hell did you kill my man?" Yash Thapper said in anger.
Kiyara could hear what he was speaking

"I said you to apologise properly and say this won't happen again, but you are so full of yourself."
Kiyara said to herself "this sound seems familiar"

Yash Thapper : I said sorry didn't you hear me, but that bitch girl don't know her limits, she was....

One more gun shoot
Yash Thappar : You bluddyyyy....
"You say one word and next will be you" other guy said who was with Yash Thappar.
With that ominous warning hanging in the air, the line went dead.

Sahil : Who was it?
Kiyara : Yash Thappar.
Everyone got tensed and same time confused looking at each other.

Kiyara's phone buzzed again she picked up
"Hello"
"Is it Kiyara Kapoor?"
"Yes whose this?"
"Hello mam, it's Rajveer here the officer you met in morning"
"Yes, hello sir"
"You will have to visit station tomorrow morning to sign for bail" Rajveer said
"For bail of those Thapper people?" Kiyara said
"Yes" Rajveer said
"Sir can you let me know who made this happen?"
"I'm sorry but it's not right to tell you on call, please visit tomorrow at 10 in morning will tell you"Rajveer said.
"Ok sir thank you"

Kiyara kept the phone and gave a sigh of relief. She looked at them and said
"Yash Thapper is been forced to call me and say sorry and tomorrow I have to visit station in morning to bail his people"
Riyan : He was forced to say sorry?
Sahil : That freaking Thapper said sorry?? Are you kidding Di? That shit is so full of himself (had anger in his eyes)
Kiyara : Sahil calm down can understand your anger (putting her hand on his shoulder) and she explained what she heard on call from other end.
"And the person who was speaking to Thapper it felt like I know that person" Kiyara speaking to herself