Part 40

Lisa talking to herself
" It's ok Lisa let her see Ridan for last time anyways after this evening she won't be alive in this world" smiling cunningly and drank wine in one gulp.

~<>~

Kiyara turned herself Ridan held her hand
Ridan : Where you going?
Kiyara : To drink water (pointing at the water stall)
Ridan : Wait here, (he called the waiter and said to bring a bottle)
Kiyara : Why you doing all this? (Realising her hand, getting pissed off)
Ridan : What do you mean?
Kiyara : You getting married soon and here you showing your care to me, holding my hand. What the hell you want from me ? In hospital whatever happened between us it was just nothing for you right? (tears rolling) you just used me as an option that's it. When your love came back you threw me out like a trash.
Ridan : Kiyara it's not what you think (trying to wipe her tears, but she shoved his hand)

Kiyara : I genuinely liked you a lot Ridan not after I spent time with you in hospital but I liked you from past 3 years. I saw you on Insta 1st time on 15th March and coincidentally today is that date so 4 years, I fell for you instantly, I came today too see you for the last time. You have no idea how scared I was when you were undergoing surger, it was so tough to see you like that.....but good that day you showed me what exactly you are.

Ridan came close and wiped her tears "I'm sorry to hurt you Kiyara" (his voice filled with guilt)
Kiyara : Why me Ridan? If you didn't like me you would have said before, I would have never shown you my face, would have always liked you as a fan girl. (Both looking into each other's eyes)
Anyway Congratulations for your marriage, I'll forget you ever exist in my life (staring with anger)

Waiter came with bottle "Sir"
Ridan took the bottle opened the cap and passed the bottle to Kiyara "Have it"
Kiyara : No need (looking other way)
Ridan : Please calm yourself have water 1st.
Kiyara : I'll leave, sorry to bother you on your grand day, I won't see you henceforth.

He pulled her towards him through waist "Vent all your anger on me, you can hit me, slap me, but please wait for sometime, there is something you really need to know after that whatever you say I'll do it, I won't stop you"

Riyan came : Is everything ok?
Ridan realised her : Everything is arranged?
Riyan : Yes all done
Kiyara : What's going on?
Ridan : You will get to know soon, drink water (passing the bottle) I'll see you around (and he left)

Kiyara and Riyan walked inside.

~<>~

Ridan called Karan : Is everything arranged?
Karan : Yes bhai all done
Ridan : As I tell Lisa to come on stage get spot light on her and then on the screen.
Karan : Ok done.

Ridan took a deep breath and went on stage taking the mike.

Ridan : Hello everyone
All guest gathered around stage
"Thank you so much for coming on such short notice, it really means a lot to me and yes even Lisa" (pointing to her)
Before announcing I want to thank Lisa for taking care of me in hospital.

All guest were dumbfounded after hearing hospital,
Guest near his parents asked them "What hospital? What is he saying?"
Them : No idea

Ridan : I was been attacked by some goons 2 weeks back and was hospitalised for a week but I'm thankful to Lisa, her love and care for me made me stand on my legs again. So thank you so much Lisa for your support.

Lisa was still filled with attitude giving a devilish smile. She saw Kiyara and walked towards her who was just few steps away
" Did you see poor babe, he didn't even mention your name he had always loved me tho his way of showing love is not usual but in front of all these people he just thanked me and we getting married, he is gonna be mine from now"

Kiyara tightened her grip to hit her face but Riyan held her hand "Calm down Kiyara"

Ridan : Lisa please join me on stage
Lisa looked at Kiyara smiled and started walking towards stage.

Lights went off and spotlight was on Lisa as she walked
"That bitch Kiyara I want to just kill her, because of her my Ridan is admit"
Video was displayed on screen. Lisa was shocked to see herself and Latika.

Latika : What are you saying? And di why did you attack me upstairs?
Lisa : Why the hell did you come there? I wanted to attack Kiyara, We planned to target Kiyara but look at her she is safe and my Ridan is admit (walking from one side to other in anger)
Latika : We????
Lisa : Yes me and Malik.

The video ended
Every looked at Lisa and started gossiping
"She didn't change at all"
"How cruel anyone can be"

Ridan came down Lisa immediately went near him: Ridan it's... it's...not me it's been photoshopped seriously ( trying to touch him he shoved it )

Another video started

"How dare you hit my Ridan, I said to get rid of Kiyara, I strictly warned you not to hurt Ridan, he was hospitalised because of you"
"Darling don't worry you know how much I'm obsessed with him and anyway he is good now so chill" a guy in screen spoke, his face was not seen it was been blurred

Lisa : Look just get rid of that bitch Kiyara she is getting on my nerves"
Guy : Attack her or blackmail her.
Lisa : So only I want your help, let's plan something to get rid of her forever.

Lisa's cellphone rang " Hi sweetheart (with full excitement on face)
Ridan : I want to make some announcement about us tomorrow so be there ?
Lisa : Whaa...abbb...about us? (Totally surprised but happy)  Ofcourse I'll be there. You need any help from my side ?

Guy signalling her to put on speaker and she kept

Ridan : Just be there.
Lisa : Sure sweetheart
Guy : Ask if Kiyara is coming (in low voice)
Lisa : and ahh are you calling Kiyara?
Ridan : Why are you interested to know?
Lisa : Just because she took care of you so you know she should be invited. (Guy signalled her ok sign)
The call was cut

Guy : See you were looking for opportunity and here you get it"
Lisa : Yes god seems to be with me (smiling cunningly) let's prepare a perfect plan to attack her and just finish her off tomorrow itself.

Lights were on
Sheetal (Ridan's mom) : How dare you target my son (She slapped Lisa)
Lisa : Aunty it's...it's really not me this is all photoshop....I...I...Ridan I'm been trapped. This girl..this Kiyara did all this so me and Ridan won't be together. (Pointing towards Kiyara)

Lisa walked near Kiyara : How dare you play such tricks on me (raised her hand to hit her, Kiyara held her hand and twisted)
Kiyara : You love him and you made him go through pain and you planned all this with his enemy, have you lost your mind. That Malik would have killed him you bitch (slapped her)

Lisa was about to attack her again but Ridan came in between them and Lisa stopped "Ridan..Ridan you trust me right??? It's all done by her, she filmed all this and trying to create misunderstanding between us"
Ridan : I have filmed this (staring at her in anger)
Lisa was shocked : You??? But but why???
Ridan : I warned you if you touch my girl you will have to bear the consequences.

Crowed started speaking "She should be behind the bars"
"How shameful of her, she love him and doing all this?"
"Lisa you are been paid for your karmas, you have never let us stay happy, you always snatched everything from us, I'm thankful to Ridan that he exposed you in front of everyone" her friend said
"Yes and atleast be happy that he didn't send you behind bars" other friend said

Lisa was about to slap her but Lisa's dad came in front and slapped Lisa "You ungrateful daughter, what did I deserve to have a child like you?" (Had tears in his eyes)