Part 25

Karan's team was called upon for trophy. They took the trophy and clicked pictures. And crowd started disappearing slowly. Both teams went in their respective rooms to get changed, Slowly they also started leaving.

Karan and Mahesh were last to come out. Some fans were waiting outside to click pictures with him and have his autograph. As they came out fans covered him from every side not letting him go, clicking pictures, asking for autographs. Karan handled it well clicked pictures with them also gave autographs. They started cheering for him "Hip hip hurray, hip hip hurray, hip hip hurray".

Karan : Thank you so much (bowing down in respect)
A girl from crowd wearing mask came in front and hugged him, everyone got surprised and started gossiping.

Karan : Hi Latika (realising himself from hug feeling awkward)
Latika : Congratulations my boy you did osum today. (Pulling his cheeks)
Karan : Thanx let's go (taking her hands off)

"Latika is Karan's childhood friend, very beautiful, smart and a model"

Latika took out her mask and sat on her knees taking out ring from her handbag and said
"Will you be Mine?" in front of so many fans.

Fans erupted into cheers when they saw who she was and started clicking pictures and videos. Karan was not surprised as she did propose him few times before but he rejected as she was not his type.

Karan : Get up Latika will talk about it outside.
Latika : Noway today I won't get up till you say me "Yes" right fans? (looking for help from fans so he say yes)
Karan : Look we can talk outside ok? Now get up (was trying to get her up)
Latika : No no no..... I won't. (Stubborn as well)

Fans started saying "say Yes, say Yes, say Yes...." He looked around and saw Kiyara in crowd standing behind. He looked away from her.

Karan : Listen Latika let's not make any scene her let's go. (Trying to get rid of this)
Latika : Karan please tell Yes. You know I love you so much, and my knees are hurting now so say yes.
Karan : (putting his hand on his head) Fine now get up. (getting frustrated)
Latika : What did you really accepted it, she immediately put ring on his hand not waiting for him to tell anything further got up and hold his hand showing fans their chemistry.

Karan gazed where Kiyara was standing, she was leaving with his friends. He left with Latika and Mahesh. They came near their friend circle in parking, Latika still holding his hand.

Yuvika : Guys what's this? (Pointing to their hands)
Karan got rid of her hand frustrated only Mahesh could sense his frustration.
Latika went near her : We are a couple now (said with love lingering in her eyes)
Yuvika : Wohhh finally you got him Haan that's amazing (hugged her excitedly)
Rishil : Congratulations super star (hugged her)
Others in his group also started congratulating them.
They are total 15 of them in their group.

Rishil : Hey Karan what's wrong?
Karan : Latika let's talk, guys give us few mins.
They went away from their group

Karan : You know well that I don't love you right? (Still being calm)
Latika : Ya I know but....
Karan : Then why did you put a show in front of everyone? You know that I won't say anything in front of my fans so you took that opportunity right?
Latika : But I don't understand what is wrong in me? Your dad and mom also agreed to it.

Karan : What???? My mom and dad agreed for us? Like are you serious??? (Totally shocked)
Latika : Yes and we are childhood friends we know each other well.
Karan : You wrong just growing older doesn't always mean we know each other. We meet after months sometime it's a year or two, do you even know what's going in my life? No. So please I request you stop acting. I have always looked at you as my good friend let's not ruin that.

She has tears in her eyes "Can you please"......tears started rolling down. She hugged him tightly
"give me a chance?"

Yuvika seeing them from afar : They look so cute together, what you guys think?
Mahesh : I don't think so. Oh shit "he ran towards Karan and Latika"
Yuvika : Arey where you going???

Mahesh whispered in Karan's ear "Kiyara is leaving"
Karan was searching where she was.
Mahesh : Kiyara (called her name loudly)

She was walking with her gang and looked around who called her?

Karan was standing still looking at her and Latika was still hugging him no intention to leave. Mahesh looked at Karan took his hand and waved.
Kiyara saw him waving at her she waved back

Karan : Pchh what you doing? (Putting his hand down)

Kiyara : "guys wanna meet your tonight's hero?"
Avni : But why is Karan calling you? And how do you guys know each other?
Nayar : Kiyara what's going on?
Anup : You really know him? That osum why the hell you didn't tell us?
Her gang was surprised to know this.

Kiyara : It just happened I'll explain you guys later, let's go?
Avni : But I guess he is with his new girlfriend (feeling sad)
Nayra : Haan see she is not even letting him go even after he called you so drama queen.
Kiyara : Now he have called so let's go at-lest?
They started walking towards him.