Part 32

"If you treat yourself well then only I'll treat myself"

These words flustered her heart and she blushed. Ridan was trying to get up Kiyara helped him to sit and lean back properly in that span someone knocked on the door.

Ridan : Come in
The guard came in with a parcel.
Ridan : Bring that over bed table and keep parcel on it (said to guard, he brought and kept the parcel on table) you can leave.
The guard bow down and left.

Ridan tried to take out the box from bag but failed because of his injury.
Kiyara : What do you want tell me I'll do it for you.
Ridan : Sit in front of me first (held her hand and made her move to sit in front of him) open these parcel.

Kiyara was surprise to see her favourite food "Panner chilly, Pav Bhaji, Dutch truffle" she looked at him in surprise.
Ridan took the spoon and fed a bite of dessert to her. She didn't hesitate, she took the bite
"yummy, but how do you know my favourite dishes?"
Ridan : You know it's easy for me to find anything.
Kiyara : Hmm,thts right (having another bite and suddenly she stopped)

Kiyara: Wait....when did you ask him to bring? You were in surgery? (Confused)
Ridan : When you went to your friends place I said him to bring when you get back.

Kiyara was touched with every action and words he say and he made her speechless every time. She didn't knew what to say she passed a smile and started eating.

Ridan looking at her as if he can't get enough of her. He took a glass of filled water from side table and held in hand "Kiyara"
"Yes??" (enjoying her food)
"Where you jealous before?"

She choked her food when he said that, she started coughing, he gave the glass of water to her as if he knew this will happen. She gulped the water in one go.

Ridan : Are you ok?
Kiyara : Ya..ya I'm...I'm fine, this panner chilly is very spicy (clearing her throat)
Ridan : Oh is it? (smiled) let me taste (was about to eat but she stopped holding his hand)
Kiyara : You are not allowed to have these food, she took the bite holding his hand.
Ridan : But it's spicy right? (said sarcastic way giving a smirk smile)
Kiyara : Whatever

She ended her food and kept the over bed table aside and sat on chair near him.

Kiyara : Why you staring at me? Is there anything on my face? (Checking her face)
Ridan : You look pretty when you're jealous.
Kiyara : I was not jealous. (Looking other way)
Ridan : Are you sure? (Held her chin and made her look towards him)

Kiyara's thoughts 💭
Damm his eyes...they are just so perfect, his nose and lips what's happening to me??? I can't get enough of him, I wish I could kiss him now. Every expression on his face is a masterpiece.

Ridan's thoughts 💭
She is so beautiful....her eyes are most attractive thing, filled with warmth and kindness that makes me feel seen and appreciated. Her smile is like sunshine on a cloudy day, melting away any worries and filling me with a sense of peace."

There was knock on door
Ridan : Pchh. This is ridiculous, I can't even have proper conversation with you (getting irritated)
Kiyara got up from chair : Calm down I'll check

She went ahead and the person entered running, they both bumped into each other.
Kiyara : Ouch....(rubbing her head)
"I'm sorry" the boy said

They both were surprised to see each other
"Karan??"
"Kiyara?, what are you doing here?"
He looked at Ridan and went near him  "Brother what happened to you?"

Ridan : What are you doing here? And who told you I'm here?
Karan : Latika called me here and I saw Sartaj outside (concerned face)

Kiyara came near them "one second what did you call him?" Asking Karan.
Karan : Brother, he is my elder brother.

Kiyara : What????? (Looking at both of them) how can you not tell me before (hitting Karan's shoulder)
Ridan : You both know each other?
Karan : Ya and what happened to your hand ?(asked Kiyara concerned)
Ridan : She got hurt because of me (feeling guilty)

Kiyara : Not because of him and it's just a minor cut (didn't want Ridan to feel bad)
Karan : Ohh ok, Bro how are you feeling now? What did Dr say? (asked sitting on chair near him)
Ridan : I'm good don't worry, I'll rest for few days and get back.
Karan : Sounds good, but who was behind this?
Ridan : I don't know, someone is not letting me work at all (looking at Kiyara)

Kiyara knew who was behind all this but didn't speak anything on this part.

Kiyara : You can find after you feel better, it's my duty not to make you feel stress.
Ridan : Right your duty is to keep distracting me is it? (Said playfully smiling)

Kiyara widened her eyes and looked down clearing her throat.
Karan didn't knew what was exactly going on he was dumbfounded looking at them.

Karan's phone rang " Room no.1"
Ridan : Who is it?
Karan : Latika
Ridan : Don't let our parents know I'm here ok? Lisa knew about this but leaving these 2 keep it a secret.
Karan : Don't worry brother I'll take care of this.

Latika knocked and came inside "Hello brother, how are you?"
Ridan : Good
Latika : Hello Kiyara long time no see (passing a fake smile)
Kiyara : Hi
Latika : How come you are everywhere???
Karan : Latika (said in anger)

Latika came near Karan "Yes sweetheart" keeping her hand on Karan's shoulder, said looking at Kiyara. Kiyara didn't get why she looked at her saying that?

Karan got up from chair "Brother she is my girlfriend" held Latika's hand.

Latika was surprised and happy to hear these words from Karan, she didn't knew he would really tell anyone about them after what happened before.