Part 37

Ridan opened his eyes after few mins, wore ear buds and checked his tab.

After few mins

Ridan : Sartaj organise an event tomorrow, only family and friends must be invited, I want to make an announcement.
Sartaj : Ok sir and ahhh...shall we call Kiyara mam and Riyan sir?? (Hesitant while asking, looking in rare view mirror)
Ridan : You seem to share good bond with them (figiting with phone)
Sartaj : Ohh nothing like that sir
Ridan : Fine call them

Ridan called Lisa : Hello
Lisa : Hi sweetheart (with full excitement in voice)
Ridan : I want to make some announcement about us tomorrow so be there ?
Lisa : Whaa...abbb...about us? (Totally surprised but happy) Ofcourse I'll be there. You need any help from my side ?
Ridan : Just be there.
Lisa : Sure sweetheart and ahh are you calling Kiyara?
Ridan : Why are you interested to know?
Lisa : Just because she took care of you so you know she should be invited.

Ridan didn't speak and cut the call

As Ridan arrived his office at the towering glass office building, a wave of anticipation rippled through the crowd of employees gathered outside. They stood in neat rows, their expressions a mixture of admiration and respect.

Ridan stepped out of his sleek black car, greeted by the warm applause of his team. With a humble smile, he acknowledged their gesture, understanding the significance of their appreciation.

As Ridan made his way through the bustling corridors, his charismatic aura seemed to captivate every female employee he passed. Some stole glances, others openly admired his presence, their admiration evident in their eyes.

As female employee were whispering looking at Ridan, Sartaj stood behind them "I'm also more handsome don't you think so?"

Female employee : No my Ridan is more handsome than any.... (she looked behind and Sartaj is standing)
Oh fish Sartaj sir (bow down to him and looked down)
Other employees also greeting him and looked down

Sartaj : My Ridan??? (Staring at her with one eye brow up)
Female employee : No I'm I'm sorry sir
Sartaj : Be attentive with your words
Female employee : Yes sir

And Sartaj went ahead letting all employees there take a fresh breather.

~<>~

Kiyara and Riyan had their food and sat in car.
Kiyara got a call " Yes Sartaj?"

Sartaj : Mam boss have kept an event tomorrow
Kiyara : Event? For what?
Sartaj : I heard him say to Lisa he is going to announce about them (Ridan and Lisa)
Kiyara : Announcement of Ridan and Lisa? (Got shocked)
Sartaj : Yes mam
Kiyara : So why you saying me that? (tried to control her emotions)
Sartaj : He have invited you and Riyan sir, I'll send you details do come.
Kiyara : Hmm (she ended the call)

Kiyara got lost in her thoughts and Riyan snapped her back
Riyan : What's the matter?
Kiyara : Ridan is going to announce about him and Lisa tomorrow he have invited you and me
Riyan : Us?? Why??? I mean you can be understood but why me?
Kiyara : Don't know (looking out of the window)

Riyan stopped the car sideways
Riyan : Are you ok?
Kiyara : Ya I'm fine (looking outside of the window with tears rolling down)

Riyan got down from his side and walk other way opened Kiyara's door and made her come out "Let's have some fresh air".

They stood together on the bridge, the soft glow of the setting sun casting a warm golden hue over the tranquil lake below. The gentle breeze ruffled their hair as they gazed out at the serene beauty of the water.

Riyan: "You know, Kiyara, sometimes when life gets overwhelming, I find solace in moments like this. Just being surrounded by nature's beauty, it reminds me that there's still so much wonder and goodness in the world."

Kiyara: *sniffling* "I wish I could see things the way you do, Riyan. Right now, everything feels so dark and hopeless."

Riyan placed a comforting hand on Kiyara's shoulder, offering her a reassuring smile.

Riyan: "It's okay to feel lost, Kiyara. But remember, even in the darkest of nights, there are stars that shine bright. You're not alone in this, I'm always there with you."

Kiyara : You know I saw Ridan on insta 3years back and I got stuck looking at him, I literally talk to him everyday before going to bed about my day schedule and things I have been through like he is actually in front of me and listening to me, I always wanted to meet him, talk to him haha I wanted to go on a date with him like all crazy fans I had same dreams but I never thought I'll meet him in such way and he will come out to be such person.
When we were in hospital he treated me so differently as if he really liked me, I was so happy to know that but suddenly that day things changed as if I was an option for him. (Heart broken, wiping her tears)

Ridan hugged her trying to console her "You remember the first time we met in school?" he began, a mischievous twinkle in his eye.

Realising each other from hug "umm no"

"You tripped over your own shoelaces and crashed right into me! We were both covered in dirt, but we couldn't stop laughing." As he spoke, he painted vivid pictures of their childhood escapades, from treehouse adventures to failed attempts at baking cookies. Slowly but surely, Kiyara's tears turned into laughter, their shared memories wrapping around them like a warm embrace.

They both enjoying their company of childhood memories with laughter and got back on road with amazing songs of their favourite actor "Emraan Hashmi" humming songs with the music enjoying themselves.

They reached Kiyara's office
Riyan : Msg as you reach and I'll come tomorrow to pick you.
Kiyara : Ok bye
He left

Kiyara sat in her Mercedes starting her engine, she got a notification
Ridan - "I'll be waiting for you tomorrow"
Kiyara saw the msg and threw her phone on passenger seat and drove away.