Part 6

Sahil started laughing : Your marriage is like old times where you don't know how your fiancé looks nor you know his name, fame, company. But hold on if that's the case then how did he agree on that marriage part?

Kiyara : Actually? (Thinking) Anyway maybe he is getting married to someone else so he might have said that forget it.
Sahil : I want to meet him, he sounds amazing. But then Ridan will be sad now, oh my brother-in-law I'm sorry.
Kiyara : Shut up go home and take some rest. (Hitting him on shoulder)

Sahil slept on couch immediately "I'll stay here and go with you"
Kiyara : Silly boy (rubbing his hair)

Sahil : Btw how was meeting today?
Kiyara looked tensed : It...it went nice (went to sit on her chair)
Sahil woke up : What's the matter?
Kiyara : It's nothing you sleep I'll continue my work.
Sahil : Di you know you can't lie so tell me
Kiyara : It was Suraj Thapar (said while working on laptop)

Sahil : What, he came here to see you, did he hurt you? Did he do anything to you? (Went near her to check)
Kiyara : Cool down he didn't do anything.
Sahil : That's good if he lay a finger on you I'll kill him. He knew what his dad did to our dad still how did he have guts to come here and see you.

Kiyara : He didn't knew anything about it.
Sahil : Do you believe him? Better don't di murders can't be trusted.
Kiyara : Forget it you are just back so leave this topic and don't let dad know he was here. You get rest I'll complete my work and will head home.
Sahil : I'm in no mood to sleep, I'll roam around and come.
Kiyara : Ok
He went and closed the door.