Part 8

Kiyara stepped into her room went near her study table sat on chair opened her laptop logged into her Insta account and went on Ridan's live story.

Ridan was not there a luxurious room with people was seen in the video. She got disappointed she got up from chair
"Hey guys, how are you all?" She sat on chair excited.
"I'm Vivaan you guys know me right? yours arrogant,cold, hot and handsome Ridan's best friend. He don't know we going live today so be shhhhh (keeping his finger on mouth) and that too from his account haha, it's our college friends reunion and he gonna play guitar so let's have some fun time guys wohhoo."

Vivaan he is Ridan's childhood friend. He is handsome, smart, fun loving person.

Vivaan swap the camera and gave a tour of the room and introduced friends around. As Vivaan saw Ridan he instantly kept the phone down. He forgot to lower the volume of phone, everyone could hear them on live.
Ridan : What's cooking? (In serious look)
Vivaan : Oh ahhh it's Chinese, Italian and
Ridan : I'll ask one last time.
Vivaan : Why so serious just chill I'm taking video of everyone around for memories you know.

Vivaan didn't took selfie if he did so he knew he would be caught going live. Ridan was seen on screen with sky blue shirt and black formals, he's looking handsome.
Likes, comments started popping up as soon as Ridan was on screen.

Ridan : Taking from my phone?
Vivaan : Yes my phone doesn't have good camera quality
Ridan : Damage my phone and you'll pay 1 million.
Vivaan : Whhh...what 1 million are you kidding me???

He went from there didn't even look at camera.
Vivaan immediately checked if he pressed some other button and if phone was in proper position. He realised everyone on live heard their conversation.

Vivaan on live : Ufff(rubbing his sweat) what do you guys love about this boy so much? Did you guys see how arrogant and cold he is. I must say you guys should check your taste.

Comments started flowing
"How dare you say anything about him"
"He is so damm handsome I wish to be there"
"Wohhh he is so hot please accept my request I want to say Hi to him"
"Vivaan sir please tell Ridan sir I'm his big fan can he send an autograph?"
"Don't you dare speak anything against him or else will kill you" and many more comments and likes were flowing.

Vivaan : Okok guys I'm sorry you guys know I was just kidding haha don't take it to your heart and don't kill me ok. Yes your Ridan sir is amazing and handsome person on this planet. Now let's go ahead.
Ridan is about to start his performance.

Ridan's waking near the setup a girl walked towards him "hey, do you remember me?"
Ridan : No and strted waking ahead (folding his shirt sleeves)
Girl : I was in your batch (following him)
He didn't reply
Girl : I like you
Ridan : Good for you (said without turning back)

Vivaan : Did you guys see how he is with girls fierce, not doubt he is single.
"What an answer haha"
"You did right Ridan"
"You are the best Ridan"
"Wohhh haha hilarious answer, Good for you, amazing"
Vivaan saw those comments and scratched his head "did they go mad? Or I said something wrong?girls saying it can be understandable but boys also supporting it Wohh what a world"

More girls started approaching him one after other all getting back disappointed.
Ridan took off his coat kept on chair, folded his selves and sat on chair with guitar in his hand checking the strings, mike. He called Vivaan.

Ridan : Show me the phone.
Vivaan didn't dare to say anything he immediately handed him the phone.
Ridan saw he was live. He kept the volume to zero. Vivaan got scared "ahhh....that"
Ridan : I knew you went live through my phone.
Vivaan : What??????
Ridan : Why do you have it hide it?
Vivaan : Ahhhh (scratching his head)

Ridan saw the screen and his expression changed.
Vivaan : What is it? Is there any problem? Do I have to pay (started sweating and thinking of how to pay 1 million to him)
Ridan : Who is this?
Vivaan checked he had accepted someone's request and that person was live but on screen only room was seen with empty chair. He immediately declined the call. "I guess I pressed the accept button while handing you the phone"
Ridan : Send me this persons Id.
Vivaan : Wohhh.... Did you got impressed by her room?
Ridan : No that mask....anyway just send me her id.
Vivaan : Ok done.