Part 36

Kiyara was working in her office Shruti knocked on the door. "Come in"

Shruti : Mam some Sartaj is looking for you
Kiyara : Yes let him in.

Sartaj knocked on door and entered "Hello Kiyara mam, how are you?"
Kiyara got up from her chair greeted him and they both sat on couch "I'm great, how are you?"
Sartaj : I'm good, sir is been discharged today.
Kiyara : Good (said with no expression) why did you visit today ?

Sartaj : This is for you mam (passing her a small bag)
Kiyara : Oh (Taking the bag) are you getting married? (Smiled)
Sartaj : Oh no no it's from our Boss
Kiyara didn't respond

Sartaj : I'll take a leave mam boss is waiting downstairs.
Kiyara : I'll see you off let's go (took the gift bag in her hand)

They reached downstairs, Ridan's car was waiting in front of her office building. Ridan saw Kiyara coming he rolled down the window glass.
Kiyara : Tell your boss thank you for the gift
Sartaj : Sure mam, take care

Sartaj headed front Kiyara looked at Ridan as their eyes met he could sense how angry and heartbroken she was, their was a trash bin on her right side, she threw the gift bag in trash bin looked at Ridan and turned around walking towards office.

Ridan stepped out of his car went running towards Kiyara, she was about to enter the lift Ridan pulled her out, their face inches apart, they both were staring into each others eyes wanting this time to stop.
Ridan was about to touch her face but Kiyara shoved his hand and pulled herself away from him crossing her hands

Kiyara : What do you want?
Ridan : Why you risking your life?
Kiyara : What do you mean? (Saying with plane expressions)

Ridan : I heard from Sartaj you and your friends and planning things against Malik, Kiyara you don't have to risk your life for me and now I'm good I'll handle this situation (coming closer)

Kiyara : I have to repay you so I'm doing this, if I knew before how is your character I would have never let you help me nor would I have......ignore. (Looking other side)
Ridan : Repay????For what??? (Confused)
Kiyara : You saved me from goons so it's my time to help.

Ridan : You don't have to repay me anything and I don't want you to risk your life, please Kiyara (concerned)
Kiyara : Is there anything between us ? (Looking into his eyes) why are you concerned if I live or die?

Hey Kiyara it was Riyan "Sorry did I disturb you?"
Kiyara went near Riyan and held his hand "Good you came I was waiting for you I'm hungry" (acting cute)
Riyan : Ok let's go out.

Ridan was looking at Kiyara and their hands which were entangled into each other, His jaw clenches as he watches them, a mix of jealousy and longing bubbling up inside him. With a conflicted expression, he takes a step forward, his fists tightening at his sides.

Riyan looks at Ridan : Hey Ridan

As Riyan extends his hand for a handshake, Ridan's jealousy reaches a boiling point. With a tight jaw and narrowed eyes, he forces himself to reciprocate the gesture. His hand clasps Riyan's with an unexpected intensity, the pressure almost crushing. There's a subtle but unmistakable tension in the air as Ridan's jealousy takes hold, his fingers digging into Riyan's hand for a fleeting moment before he releases it abruptly, his expression hard to read but his emotions palpable.

Riyan : Join us for lunch (asking Ridan)
Ridan : You guys carry on (looking at their hand and then Kiyara) and he walks from there.

Kiyara realise her hand looking at Ridan till he disappears.
Riyan : Are you ok ?
Kiyara : Yes, let's go upstairs.
Riyan : And lunch?
Kiyara : I don't feel to (pressing lifts button)

Riyan pulls her and take her from there "I'm hungry, let's go". They reached near Riyan's car he open the door for Kiyara and get onto driving seat and they drove away.

All this while Ridan was watching them.
Sartaj : Kiyara mam and Riyan sir looks good together (smiling)
Ridan gets furious hearing this "Let's go" roll up his window and lean back closing his eyes.