Part 5

In meeting room,
Kiyara: How is the process going?
Manish (Marketing person) : Things are working well digital and social part is ready but we stuck on packaging design (showing the design)

Kiyara : Why do you think it's not working?
Manish : Design seems good but it feels like something is missing.
Kiyara starting designing and showed them, how abt this ?

Manish : Oh yes it's perfect now (in excitement), it's been 2 days mam we thinking on this and you made it in few mins.

Kiyara : Try to focus more on fonts and colours rather than only designing part. Shruti finalise this design with client and get back to me.
Shruti : Sure mam.
Meeting went further for almost an hour.

In Kiyara's office,
Someone knocked on the door.
Kiyara : come in

The person was still knocking, she got up to open there was a bag in front of persons face. He took it down "Hello siso".

Kiyara : Sahil (she immediately hugged him) finally you here. Come in
They sat on couch, Kiyara poured him a glass of water.
Sahil : Thanx Di. (taking the glass)
Kiyara : Tell me, how are you? how was your journey?
Sahil : I am good, journey was great as well. After the farewell it was tough to move from that place, made so many memories and friends there and in blink everything is gone.
Kiyara : You'll be in touch with your friends so don't worry much.
Sahil : Yes thts true but I'm happy to be back, mainly I can enjoy food made by mom's hand. I missed that so much there, let me tell mom to make me aloo paratha before I reach.
Kiyara : You directly came here?
Sahil : Yea wanted to see you first.

Shruti knocked the door,
Kiyara : Yes?
Shruti : Mam Lisa Shikhavat is looking for you.
Kiyara : Who?
Shruti : She said you know her so she didn't book an appointment.
Kiyara was thinking who is this person?
"Let her in"
She came inside.

Lisa : Hello Kiyara Kapoor. (Came and sat on chair and started checking her from top to bottom) Hmm, ok not bad but not good either.
Kiyara : Excuse me, have we met before?
Lisa : You don't remember me? Huh you really have bad memory I must tell.

Kiyara : What do you want?
Lisa got up : Stay away from my man. He is mine from start you can never be his girl.
Kiyara : Ahh, it's you the noisy girl.
Lisa came near : Behave yourself

Kiyara : Btw it's good you came here there is good news for you "We getting married soon, you are the 1st one to be invited, please do come I'll be waiting for you." (With a wide smile)
Lisa : Don't spit nonsense (got shock hearing this)
Kiyara : Ahh, if you don't believe then you ask him.

Lisa called him and put the call on speaker
Boy : What you want?
Lisa : Are you getting married?
Boy : Yes any more questions?
Lisa : How can you do this to me? (shouting)
Kiyara : Excuse me this is not your premises to shout, just leave I have better things than you to deal with.
Lisa : You average girl, you can't speak to me like this. (Said in anger)

Sahil stood in between them.
Sahil : Shruti call the guards (looking at Lisa)
Shruti : yes sir (she went out to call guards)

Lisa : Who the hell are you? (Stepped back)
Sahil : It's none of your business. You speak one word against her and I'll send you behind the bars.
Lisa : Haha did you hear, your girl already have some one besides her. (Said to the guy who was on speaker)

Guy : Lisa stop right there and leave. (The guy who was on other side of call)
Lisa : Fine sweetheart don't get angry I'm leaving.
Gave Kiyara a deadly look and went.  

A guard came inside, "Mam sir is on call" handed phone to Kiyara.

Kiyara : Hello
Boy : Hey I'm really sorry, I didn't knew she will come in search of you, I'm overseas right now but as I land I'll come and apologise to you properly.
Kiyara : It's really ok, don't apologise you didn't knew this would have happened so let it go.
Boy : Thank you for understanding and please accept my apology.
Kiyara : Yes sir accepted.

Guard handed her a box.
Kiyara : What's this?
Boy : It's my apology, please accept that for now. I'll treat you when I get back.
Kiyara : I won't accept this but ya treat will be ok.
Boy : Sounds perfect, sorry I have to rush will connect soon.
Kiyara : Ok bye.

She handed the box and phone to guard and he left.
Kiyara closed the door and turned back Sahil was standing there looking at her

Sahil : You have a fiancé? You getting married?
Kiyara gave him a smile and made him sit
"It's not like that" and she explained him what happened.