Part 33

Latika held Karan's hand tightly giving a bright smile "Yes brother we are a couple now".

Karan looked at Kiyara she was smiling and passed 👌🏻 sign lipsing "great". Karan passed a smile and looked back at Ridan. Ridan looked at both of them (Latika and Karan) and stopped his gaze on Karan, he nodded saying "Yes"

Ridan : Congratulations
Latika : Thank you so much brother (she was very much excited and kissed Karan on cheeks) Thank you Karan for introducing me officially to your family.

Karan didn't say anything he stood there silently taking glances at Kiyara which Latika saw, she held Karan's face and made him look at her "Thank you for loving me love" and hugged him. He just patted on her back and distant her.

Kiyara got a notification she saw and turned herself checking Ridan's medicine "Karan"
"Yes?"
"These are medicines which Ridan need to have in an hour please give him these, I have to leave." Showing him the bowl.

Ridan and Karan together : Where?
Kiyara : Something came up so I need to go immediately (taking her bag)
Ridan and Karan : With whom?
Kiyara looked at both of them "With Riyan"

Ridan raised an eyebrow "Who is he?"
His voice betrayed a hint of insecurity he didn't want to admit.
Kiyara : Ahh...Someone special (trying to make Ridan jealous)

Ridan couldn't shake the uneasy feeling that gnawed at him when Kiyara mentioned Riyan as her "someone special." He tried to play it cool, but inside, jealousy brewed like a storm. "Special?" he echoed, trying to mask the tightness in his chest.

Kiyara got call she picked "Ok coming"
Kiyara looked at Ridan : I'll leave he is waiting downstairs.
Ridan held her hand : When will you come back? (Serious tone)
Kiyara : Will take sometime, maybe in evening.

Ridan left her hand and looked outside the window jealously brewing inside him. Kiyara smiled playfully and looked towards Karan

"I'll leave please give him these medicines". She left, Ridan saw her leaving feeling uneasy but played cool in front of Karan and Latika.

Kiyara closed the door and smiled "it's fun to trick him", Sartaj we need to leave now Riyan is waiting downstairs."
Sartaj : Ok mam, he turned and instructed the other assistant to take care of boss.

~<>~

At 6pm

They (Ridan,Karan and Latika) were having their coffee while Ridan texted Kiyara
"When you coming back?"
"On my way"
"Waiting" and kept the phone aside having his coffee.
~<>~

Kiyara and Sartaj entered hospital and were stopped by the nurse "Excuse me mam"
"Yes?"
"Are you Kiyara Kapoor?"
"Ya why?"
"Ridan sir have called you on terrace"
"Ridan? Are you sure?" (Surprised looking at Sartaj)
"Ye..yes mam"

Kiyara got suspicious. Something about the nurse's fidgety hand movements and shifty eyes set off alarm bells in Kiyara's mind. She knew something is off.

Despite her suspicions they both (Kiyara and Sartaj) made their way to the terrace. They saw Latika going in same direction, they both followed her.

Around 20mins later Kiyara and Sartaj came out. Kiyara had blood stains on her top, the dressing of her injury was half removed.

Kiyara : Lets go down I'll call the nurse, they will handle them (said to Sartaj while removing her dressing)
Sartaj : Ok but let's dress your wound mam more blood have started flowing.
Kiyara : It's ok and ya till then you get that nurse who let us come here.

They both headed downstairs and parted ways. Kiyara said nurses to look after those two patients who were on terrace and she made her way to Room no.1

As Kiyara entered Karan and Ridan were playing chess. Ridan saw her and his eyes melted, but in other second he got furious.

Ridan : Why are there blood stains on you? And your hand? (He was trying to get up from his place)
Kiyara : Don't move you rest (ran near him to make him rest back)
Karan checked her hand : Why did you remove your dressing? And it's a deep cut Kiyara blood is still flowing how can you be so careless?

Ridan saw how Karan reacted but didn't say anything "Kiyara what's wrong?"
Kiyara : Nothing major don't worry
Ridan : Karan go and call the Dr

He was about to go and Sartaj entered with that nurse.
Sartaj : Mam here she is.

Kiyara was going ahead Ridan stopped her : "Talk from here and give me that hand." She didn't denny. Ridan took cotton and started cleaning the blood on her hand.

Kiyara : So will you spill things yourself or should I call the police?
Nurse started crying : Mam I'm really sorry, I don't know who she is, she wore a mask and she gave me money and said "Tell her Ridan sir is calling her on terrace"
Kiyara : You didn't deny? (ahh....)
Ridan : Sorry...(continue to treat her wound)
Nurse : I did mam but she said she will fire me from this hospital and won't let me get job anywhere.

Karan : But Ridan was with me whole time.
And he would have called you directly why would he send a nurse?
Kiyara : Exactly
Ridan : Do you know who they are? (Cleaning her wound)
Kiyara : Ya ik

Kiyara looking at Karan and Ridan : Ohh btw I forgot to tell you both your girls are admit in this hospital. (Pressed her lips) Latika and Lisa

Ridan pressed her wound lightly
Kiyara : ahhh....are you trying to heal me or kill me?
Ridan looking at her : My girl?? (Seeing furiously)