Part 23

Kiyara reached office at 9am an hour before and started working further. Shruti and others entered at 9:30am. Shruti saw Kiyara in meeting room

Shruti : Mam you came early today?
Kiyara : Yes call the senior team in meeting room.

Shruti called and everyone headed towards meeting room with their diaries and pen.

Kiyara : So I have some some exciting news for you guys.
Everyone exchanged looks at each other with excitement.

With a gleam of anticipation in her eyes, she revealed : "The Singhanias" have chosen us to handle their latest and most significant project.

Hearing this everyone started cheering up, each one present in the room had a big smile on their face including Kiyara. Singhania is No.1 company in town. This is the biggest project they got.

Everyone said at once "Congratulations Mam"
Kiyara : Congratulations to you guys as well. (Pointing to everyone) Ok so let's keep our excitement down for now as we have to sum-up things today itself.
Senior Manager : Don't worry mam we will give our best. Everyone said "Yes mam"

As Kiyara shared the details of the project, the room filled with an electric energy. The team members exchanged excited glances, their minds already buzzing with ideas and plans for the project. For many of them, this opportunity was a dream come true, a chance to showcase their skills on a grand scale and leave a lasting mark on the city skyline..

Kiyara got a call from Karan she kept the work and went in her office room to answer the call.

Karan : You ditched me in morning are you ditching me in my match as well? (His voice had sadness, anger filled)
Kiyara : I'm really sorry Karan but I have to complete this project today itself (feeling sad) but our treat is on (trying to cheer him up)
Karan : I don't want treat if you not coming to see my match (feeling sad)
She could sense his sadness in voice

Kiyara : Hey don't be sad and my friends, Sahil they are coming to see your match
Karan : I don't want them Kiyara, I want you to be there. (Said in anger) Anyway you carry on sorry to bother you. Bye
Kiyara : Karan...hey (he already cut the call)

Kiyara sat on couch thinking how to convince him. This project was really very important for her not only because of Ridan but for her company, this was a biggest project they had got.

Kiyara got up went out drank a glass of water
"It's ok Kiyara let's try to complete this work soon and we will convince him tomorrow at court" speaking to herself. And got back to work.

~<>~

Karan's place

Karan was in his gaming room in his palace when he called Kiyara.
He threw the phone in anger on bed and started playing PS with his friend Mahesh.

Mahesh : Finally I found someone who is having control on your moods 🤓
Karan : What do you mean?
Mahesh : You like her don't you?
Karan : Are you mad we meet only thrice, sh...she is just my friend  (and he lost the game)
Mahesh :She have controlled your powers too I guess. You lost to me? I can't imagine (said sarcastically laughing)
Karan : Don't speak rubbish let's play again.
Started playing again

Mahesh : Oh btw is Big B coming for match?
Karan : No he have his seminar.
Mahesh : And Anty, Uncle?
Karan : They in Europe for holiday.
(He lost again)
Mahesh : Go visit Kiyara and tell her to give back your powers haha.
Karan : You just happen to be lucky today.

He saw the time it was 5pm. He got up from his place
Karan : Let's go
Mahesh : Where? To meet Kiyara? Now? (ask with surprise expression) I was just kidding about it.
Karan : Turf 9 (giving him a dead look)
Mahesh : Ohhh....sure let's go.
And they both left in his car with their bags.

~<>~

Kiyara's office
The company was still working, half of the work was done half was yet to be covered. Not only Kiyara but every other person present there wanted to make this a success.

Kiyara got call from Riyan, while explaining things to one employee she picked up the call,
Riyan : Shall we come to pick you up?
Kiyara : What for?? (Confused)
Riyan : For match dea.
Kiyara : Match??? (Thinking)

She totally forgot about the match due to her work.
Kiyara : No you guys carry on I'm stuck in work can't make it.
Riyan : Shall we come there and help you? maybe we will complete soon.
Kiyara : Oh no no don't worry about this. You guys carry on and these girls you know how crazy fan they are of Karan so better don't be late if you don't want to hear their taunts (laughing)
Riyan : Ya I agree I'll go then bye.
They bid bye
One employee : Mam I need your help (calling Kiyara)
Kiyara cut the call and went near the employee.