Level 1

Felix's logical reasoning brought back Pax to the reality they are stuck with , Someone clapped bringing the attention towards him , he continued ' I know it's all confusing , feels like a dream. But, We gotta admit it's the reality. We got the elites here , I hope we survive. I will do my f**king best and expect the same attitude from y'all too. The system called us a team , meaning we need to work together to put the puzzle back to it's place. By the way , Is anyone hungry ? or Is it just me ? '. Theo's words cheered them up as well as liven the rigid atmosphere. The rest patted their stomach agreeing that he's not the only one. Grey pointed towards the door he found a while back , unfortunately it was locked , after analyzing it they concluded that something needs to done to unlock it.

Music filled up the room ,

" Maebeon gateun harudeul junge deul junge ~

Neoreul mannal ttae gajang nan haengbokae haengbokae ~ "

That's it the music stopped , they didn't know what to do as they looked at each other confused. Felix raised his hands ' The song is Telepathy by BTS , if that helps '. As expected Theo figured it out , he gathered them saying ' If my guess is correct , I think we will playing the telepathy game. For your information , it's a game where we would be making gestures or poses explaining the given keywords and it should sync with all the other members '. The walls slid across revealing the racks moving forward to fill up the gap. It consists of various objects like paint , papers , clothes and so on. The boys exhaled getting themselves ready to concentrate on whatever that's going to happen.

The screen lit up displaying three keywords " Celestial bodies - Star - Mass " , the scene became busy , the boys ran here and there and stood in front of the LED mirror in the F4 ranking order as the count down went 3 - 2 - 1 . The mechanical voice called out the first boy Theo wearing a copper color beanie who's kneeling down hugging himself while covered in a reddish brown coat. Theo answered " Mars ". The pin light passed onto the second boy Pax who peeked out from the world map blanket saying " Earth ". It was down to the third boy Felix who stood there with his feet together , arms curved above his head , knees bent slightly with puffed out cheeks soaking in pink paint and purple splashed at some places saying " GJ 504b ". The pin light passed by , all the eyes landed on the last one. Grey smirked at the screen saying " Saturn " while bouncing a big ass hula loop around his waist. The bell ringing sound filled up the room as the screen displayed " Correct ". The boys sighed in relief but it doesn't last long as the screen transitioned into a set of another three keywords " Nimol sutirc - 3 ,42, 7 - #FFF700 " , after a few seconds the time ticked 3-2-1. This time the pin light fell on all four simultaneously , Theo nervously glanced at the other boys. They were confidently holding out lemon in their hands , the door unlocked indicating that they have cleared the preliminary mission. The boys indulged in a group hug happily relieved that they didn't mess up.

Theo broke the hug asking ' How did you guys know ? '. Grey answered ' The first keyword !! It's the reverse of Citrus Limon - The botanical name of Lemon ' , Felix smiled taking his turn saying ' Those are atomic numbers , when converted to elements they spell out Li-Mo-N '. Pax gasped at the intellect of these boys while explaining his part ' I used to design the posters for all the events in my university. Those numbers are the color code (HEX code ) of Lemon shade '. The attention was diverted to the oldest , ' Well, when the rack appeared I scanned all the items placed in there. For me the lemon stood out the most , oddly their was only four of them, two in Rack 1 and two in Rack 2. After the first round , I became sure that it served some purpose '.

__________

The doors creaked open revealing a medium-sized officetel , the boys ran around causiously exploring the living space. One bedroom with two bunk beds and a closet , somewhat wide living room with a dining table , white wallpapers , modern kitchen with cutlery.