Level 3.1

The mechanical voice scoffed saying ' I guess the smartest can behave like dumbest people in the room once in a while , Look at the screen '.

They looked at the screen captivated, the bright light travelling through vacuum creating subtle contrasts and shadows, casting faint outlines of the boys against the background

They looked at the screen captivated, the bright light travelling through vacuum creating subtle contrasts and shadows, casting faint outlines of the boys against the background. It took them a few minutes to realise that they have cleared the mission successfully. While they erupted into jubilant cheers, their faces beaming with pride and relief as they exchanged triumphant smiles and hearty high-fives , the screen transitioned into " The second reward will be given later in the evening " with that the doors to their officetel unlocked.

The team gathered around the couch discussing the past mission, Pax chuckled ' It's so funny cause the rapid fire got character development on the way. It started with super easy ones , one word questions then difficulty increased to our level , making us answer brief questions, finally- ' , Grey interrupted yelling ' The shitty question that come out randomly, the creator of the system sucks , I was so flustered to the point I kinda forgot that I was in the middle of a mission '. Theo teased him ' You were stuttering so much , typical behaviour of a liar 👀 '. The crowd bursted into a fit of laughter, Grey sighed while crying out like cat saying ' If I did so, the so called system would have mocked us that we failed like fools ' , his face turned expressionless, conveying a mix of hurt and frustration. Without another word, he retreated to the kitchen, leaving behind a heavy silence that lingered in the room.

Felix peeked at him standing still stared at the apple in the kitchen while he asked himself ' He's clearly not alright, Is he angry ? Or sulking ? '. He carefully approached him , patting his head saying ' Sorry rey , Are you okay ? You were being a little sensitive over there ' . Grey's head whipped around suddenly, his gaze locking onto the boy beside him, his words cutting deep into his heart like a knife. He asked ' Sensitive? You're saying that I'm being sensitive ? Not thinking their words may have hurt me ? Leave me alone' . The boy desperately wanted to go out , not wanting to look at anyone but it wasn't possible with the rules. He locked up the shower room , lying on the bath tub next to the shower head , shrinking his body to fit in that. Closing his eyes, his mind played the clip of what happened earlier, he mumbled ' A mere sorry would fixed the situation, they don't even know about me , calling me liar and telling me that I'm being sensitive when I get offended to that. What a bunch of fools ' , he began to calm down as his body drifted to deep slumber.

The air of guilty waved through the living room drowning the people sitting on the floor. Theo asked the youngest who was controlling himself not to disturb the boy behind the door, ' Fel , What did you say to Grey ? '. The boy sighed, ' I told him that he's being sensitive making the situation worse ' causing a chain of sighs in the room. Theo spoke ' It was careless of me to say that he lied even as a joke , let me talk to him ' .

[ Two hours later ]

The sun stood straight up their head indicating it's afternoon, the boys scattered to make themselves something to tone down their hunger. Theo knocked on the bathroom door, it was silent. Concern filled up his eyes , he called Pax asking him a favour. Looking at the boy peacefully sleeping like a baby in the bathtub, Theo felt so bad that he let himself act out of character . He slowly tapped him ' Grey , Wake up '. After a few seconds of struggle , he managed to wake him up.