Level 5.5

Theo clicked the message ,

07/16/2014 , 8.23 pm : " Teacher , I have something to say. Please meet me at science lab , 9.30 pm " from Maple.

Pax smirked and sarcastically said, ' Was she planning to confess or something? ' . Grey laughed at his silliness and questioned the oldest ' This is four days before the third victim died. P'Theo you made it look like you found a lead or something '.

Theo eagerly nodded his head saying ' I did. I figured it out. Mr. Tawan was in need of 10 million baht thus he illegally tutored students to pay the debt. The debt reminders were found in staff room , that's situated inside the school and has access for only the teachers and some students. Those students are either school president, class president or vice-Class presidents. I remember seeing a green and gold badge on Maple's uniform, it's a tradition for the old school christian schools to provide the class presidents with red and gold badge , the vice-class presidents with green and gold badge. That concludes that Maple had access to the staff room. She saw something that belonged to the teacher and found out that he had been tutoring illegally. Using that as a tool , she blackmailed the teacher into passing her paper for the Olympiad. There's something else she forced him to do. Felly ! Show them '.

Felix placed a bunch of small rectangular papers on the table , Pax picked up one in his hands saying ' Wait...These are receipts for hotel room visits under the name Maple. If it's found with the belongings of Mr.Tawan , then.. '

Theo sighed nodding ' Yeah , they went to hotel rooms in secret. Maple had been forcing Tawan to sleep with her '.

Grey's expression shifted from confusion to disbelief, his brow furrowing as he struggled to comprehend the situation. ' That's ridiculous, he's married ' , he exclaimed, his voice tinged with incredulity. The boys turned to him, curious and puzzled, demanding an explanation. With a heavy sigh, Grey recounted how he had noticed something peculiar on the calendar resting on the teacher's desk—a date highlighted in bold red letters: "Our fifth anniversary." The realization dawned on others, casting a shadow of understanding over the unsettling revelation.

Theo continued ' Pretty sure Tawan was stuck in the mud of trouble, if the news of his illegal tutoring gets out he will be fired. That's not gonna help with the debts. Maple was close with the other two victims, there's no way she kept silent about the teacher's secret. Well, Birds of a feather flock together. The other two would have sent threats to him and would have demanded something in return , which would have caused him things that could destroy his career and everything if it's exposed '.

The boys had been listening intently to Theo's suggestion of what could have happened, Pax added ' By the looks of it , he loves his wife. I remember seeing some burnt fragments of what could have been a photograph laying next to the trash can in the science lab.Four days ago , when he and Maple met in the science lab , Maple had messed with something that caused her life. She threatened to send the photographs of them together to Tawan's wife creating a situation that Maple was forced. That could break the teacher's family as well as put him behind bars '.

The invisible baton was passed to the youngest , ' He must be done with the students half his age acting up. So, he silenced all the three but how...? '. Theo turned Felix's body towards him asking ' Mr.Tawan is a _________ teacher ? '. Felix winked at him saying ' Hella handsome teacher ' , that made the other two boys frown. Theo chuckled at his antics , Grey butted in saying ' He's their homeroom teacher but also their chemistry teacher. Where did Maple die ..? '.

" SHIA!!! THE SCIENCE LAB "

The realisation sunk in for the boys , Grey continued to explain ' As a chemist , he should have been well versed in those chemicals kept in the cabins. As a teacher who's even personally acquainted to all the three, he would have known their schedules and tendencies. It's highly possible for him to create a scenario that could frame the murders as suicides...'