Level 3

The team had found everything they could , so they returned home to calm down their exhausted body. Pax and Grey skipped dinner going straight to bed after the tiring waiting time to take a shower. It was 10 pm , Felix snooping around the kitchen looking for something to eat. He saw Theo entering the kitchen , they smiled at each other. The gluttonous duo who needs to eat all the three meals , scanned the items in the kitchen which could give them something edible in minutes. They settled with instant Jin ramen , Felix shook the soup packet , the seasoning gracefully falling onto the boiling water spreading it's glorious red color. He waited a few seconds to put the noodles into the red liquid. Theo fetched for two sets of spoon and chopsticks placed them on the table. The rice was re-heated and moved into two bowls. Theo helped Felix move the big pot onto the table. They took fair amount of noodles each , the soup was poured onto the bowl of rice making it Gukbab ( Comfort food of korea translating to soup-rice ). In a span of few minutes , the big pot was swiped empty.

The duo sprouted on the couch , zoning out on the poster of  Waikiki Beach stuck on the wall. Felix broke the silence ' P'Theo , What do you want to do after graduating from UOC ? '. Theo thought about it carefully , ' I was thinking between clinical psychology and becoming a profiler , I already work part-time for the University's wellness counselor if that's what you're hinting at '. Felix chuckled thinking to himself ' Ahh..I keep forgetting that he's good at reading the minds of people '. He asked him ' Then let me ask you something. Despite my realistic nature , I think it's hard for me to express things , I'm good at saying my opinion went it comes to debates , meetings but when it comes to my feelings , I think I'm really bad at it. Uncousiously , I put on a poker face and hide my feelings and thoughts getting hurt . I have always heard " I really can't grasp what's going on your head ". My relationship with people has always been bad '. Theo attentively listened to him and suggested his idea about him ' If you want to know why, Let me answer that first. The most important period in a human life is their childhood , anything happening there will infest as a trauma in their adulthood. That 's what happened to you. As a child , your voice was ignored. That created a circle in your mind ' I will be fine as long as I don't say things aloud '. You were scared of being hurt , but that doesn't always happen Fely. Let me remind you , humans don't have the power to read minds well except for me. So , if you don't say what's wrong they will never know. And you can't expect them to behave like they know. You used the phrase " I think " , so you were denying the problem this whole time. So , the first thing I suggest you to do is to accept it. Nobody is born perfect or grows perfect , so are you. It may take time to do so . Next , try to put efforts to express yourself. If not my words , start with paintings and letters then gradually moving to speech. If you get used to it , then it will become normal for you '. Felix nodded taking in his words , he thanked his brother for the sincere response. Given the right timing , the lights went out indicating it's sharp 11.00 pm. The duo drifted towards the bedroom to be engulfed in a deep slumber.

________

The boys couldn't help but chuckle at their bio-rhythms waking them up at sharp 9 am. Felix sat up rubbing his face , which didn't help in getting off the tiredness. He noticed the bedroom empty , Pax walked out off the shower room with a towel wrapped around his waist. Red hues were trying to creep into the youngest cheeks , he quickly turned around his head a miserable attempt to distract his mind. Pax tapped him gesturing at the door implying that the shower room is empty. Felix waited till he goes out , and took his time getting ready. As he stepped out , a plate of banana pancakes rested on the table. He already knew who made it , the boy with a well-defined abs and lean muscles causing him to picture an army of penguins doing yoga by the ice berg to avoid unholy thoughts. He sat next to Grey asking him about his condition , whether he was doing alright. Someone grimaced at that sight , glancing at the poor pancakes that were ignored.