Level 4.1

The mechanical voice asked " Player II , How many gold bars do you have ? " , the LED screen showed the number 9 , " Player V , How many gold bars do you have ? " , the screen showed the number 9 , " Player IV , how many bars do you have ? " , the LED showed 9.

9 = 9 = 9

The LED mirror transitioned ,  Bold text " Mission Cleared " scrolls across the screen, accompanied by animated confetti and sparkling stars that dance around the message.

Theo questioned ' I thought the numeral equality is to match the gold bar count of villager and the burglar. But , why is player IV included ? '.

Grey spoke up , ' Remember the rules mentioned that we have three roles , The Villager , The Burglar and The special role . Midway through the game , I figured out that the role has something to do with Burglar. I did some calculations and ended up finding out that the special role is " Helper " , they both have 0 gold bars at the start. The gold bar count of the burglar reflects onto the helper , meaning if the burglar steals once , they get 3 gold bars so does the helper. It took me time to figure out the real meaning behind the Numeral Equality, it means the key to win is to match the gold bar count of all the three roles. Thus , the player IV was called cause he's the-' , Felix interrupted by yelling ' the helper '. Grey chuckled at his actions, he questioned ' You expect me to believe that no idea about the helper Mr.Player 7 '. Felix winked at him and sassily answered ' I knew, I was playing around for fun. I figured it out , when you foolishly pleaded creating a scene to keep the helper in the village cause his count needs to be increased to be 9 , so that it will match with yours Player 5 '.

Theo felt his feet rooted down to the ground, he admired their intelligence but it made him feel small as he thought to himself  ' How do they do it? They seem to have all the answers, effortlessly navigating through complex ideas like its second nature. It's like standing in the shadow of a giant, realizing just how much I still have to learn. Their brilliance is blinding, and it's hard not to feel inadequate in comparison '. The youngest run towards him and threw himself into his arms , ' P'Theo!!! You're the saviour of us . It's so outstanding that you figured out the meaning of numeral equality just by watching my actions in the game , pretty sure you were keeping an account of each players gold bars. Helping me secretly while fooling the entire crowd , I could never relate. And the manipulation spell you casted during the last argument worked like magic...' , the younger ones patted his shoulders, their face showing that they took pride in their oldest.

Theo's face lit up with a radiant smile as the words of praise washed over him like a warm embrace. In that moment, surrounded by affirmations of his worth, he felt a profound sense of validation and belonging. It was as if each word spoken was a thread weaving him tighter into the fabric of their group, affirming his place among them. The happiness that bloomed within him was not just from the recognition of his abilities but from the realization that he was truly valued and needed in that space. It was a moment he would hold onto dearly, a reminder that he had found a place where he could be himself and thrive.

The younger nudged the shoulders of Pax whispering ' You did a good job there Mr.Robin hood , keep it up '. As the realization dawned upon Pax , his features momentarily froze in astonishment, his eyes widening imperceptibly. Yet, with a swift flicker of control, he masked his surprise behind a neutral facade, his expression morphing into one of detached indifference as he thought to himself  ' He knew about the mission that we were about to do today, he even predicted the fact that I will be given the role of burglar, thus he threw out a pick up line about stealing last night. Just how far has the map in his mind reached..? ', the hacker seemed to miss out a small detail " It's always the tiniest chilli that's the spice-est " . The youngest of the team is someone who got perfect scores in O-NET ( College Entrance Exam ) defeating approximately 12.64 million students that may have attended the exam in that academic year. He was given the first priority to choose among the top three universities in the country, yet he chose ADU ( Asia Dynamics University) cause he wanted to be a foot away from his home to take care of his grandparents who raised him. All types of flowers were sent that day to him as people thought he sacrificed his seat , the little did they knew that he would get scouted in his sophomore year to CU with a full year scholarship as their grandparents move to Pathum Wan district.