Level 6.2

The boys stared at the profile displayed on the LED mirror ,

Name : Day / Dei-than Kaset Siriwat Wongswas / Pi Prodigy

Age : 16 , Grade 11 Class 1

Description : Day had been a silent yet loud spoken student. He had a vague character , yet mysterious cause there wasn't a lot people who knew about him. He didn't have friends and preferred to interact with his cute animal friends instead. Still , he had a bunch of people admiring him for the nerd vibes , Day had no idea about them. He had a well built resume stacked up with ,

The Pythagorean Prize for Geometry Excellence ,The Fibonacci Award for Number Theory Mastery, The Euler Trophy for Calculus Prowess ,The Gauss Medal for Algebraic Brilliance ,The Newtonian Prize for Excellence in Physics ,The Shakespearean Quill for Outstanding Achievement in Literature.

The team read through his profile , Pax commented ' Four outta six big awards is Math  , You could call him Math genius at this point '. Felix screamed ' Exactly ! ' making them shut their ears. The boys looked at the youngest , asking what he found. He explained ' Remember the yellow notes , all of them were Mathematical equations. The culprits always use what they are familiar with , in Day's case that was his best friend Mathematics that became his signature'. Everyone agreed as it was making perfect sense. Still , they can't conclude him as the prime suspect due to the lack of evidence. Right at that time , a wooden door opened revealing the Billy's room , they walked up to the door the partition that stood immobile that day , it had been removed. The boys began to search the room for any clues that could help them.

As soon as Theo walked inside he screamed at the creepy looking object on the table by the bed  , Pax quickly turned on the lights , it was a cat doll that looked oddly realistic. Grey began to open the drawers , he found some records. He called the team saying ' I might have found the reason behind his frequent absence ' , Day had suffering from severe social anxiety but he couldn't give up on attending a normal high school. So , he had been taking counselling sessions and some rest days. Theo nodded mumbling ' That explains ' ,  Felix searched under the bed just in case and luckily found Day's journal. The first page was filled with how he met his cat Meowy for the first time back in 9/27/13 , the rest of pages just explained how much the cat means to him and became his only friend who understands him. He found a strange one at the last page that said " I will not forget , I will take revenge..." , Grey questioned ' What made him so upset that he wanted to take revenge .. ? ' .

Felix suggested ' Maybe he came to know that Maple stole his place for the chemistry olympiad , Qualifications like those are precious for the high school kids who wants to get admitted into Ivy league schools '. Theo agreed ' Yeah , but I don't think this is something that kindled him , there's something more. Pax notified ' Guys , I found something ' gesturing to a polaroid photo of Day holding his cat that had crossed the bridge while weeping his heart out. Theo and Grey exchanged glances , Theo nodded. Grey pointed out ' It looks someone was watching the scene and took a picture of him '. The team wondered who it could be...