Special note

My gosh , I'm internally screaming. This book may be imperfect , but I feel it was well written. I tried to change my writing style. Sometimes I kept it simple , sometimes it would have been like novel. At first the idea was " A case occurs in school , the school president's best friend becomes the suspect. He has 48 hours to prove himself innocent , he leaves a message to his best friend the school president to help him. So , he goes to the detective club - The Archenemies. They make a childish deal with him, and they solve the case together to find that the same case has happened 25 years ago which became a cold case. They are taken back to 1997 . And realize that if they catch the killer of that case they will solve the case in 2022 too ".

I wanted to include escape room vibes , the readers to solve the missions but couldn't collab that with the above idea. So , I changed it entirely.

Well , some of the missions are referenced from " The Genius show " , the game play was written by me. That was the most hard part but it was still interesting and fun.

Alright !! With CP's , I didn't write Who Felix ends up with cause I wanted it be an open ending leaving a possibility for a sequel if the readers like the prequel. Please leave comments on how you saw the story , I tried something new I don't know how it reached the readers.

I want to twist a little , so I made one of the player to be the creator. I left a lot of hints for the readers to catch on , Please tell me on the comments if you have figured out it and on which chapter.

I hope you enjoyed reading this , Let's meet again on the next one 🐾🖐🏼👋🏼

-x-