Prologue

Hay guys I was bored and didn't want to go on with my other story that I already have on wattpad (to think you never knew yourself PLEASE READ IT) so i am going to wright a werewolf and vampire story.

This would be my first book of something like this so please tell me if you like it and if I should continue :D

Any suggestions towards the story will be welcomed :p

I also suck with spelling and grammar but I shall try my best. :)

ENJOY

COMMENT

VOTE

*****

Prologue

My name is Bristina Carter, I’m sixteen years old and soon to be seventeen in two weeks time. I have dark brown hair and light blonde natural highlights’, that is pin straight and falls down towards my waist. I’m kind of tall for my gender, touching the clouds at 5,9 foot. I have curves at all the right places; with naturally tanned skin, full pink/red lips and a small nose. My eyes are a different story though; I have nice big eyes with the weird ability to change colour to what I’m wearing or how I’m feeling. Most people find my eyes abnormal and because of their unease they tend to stay away.

My parents are a bit uncaring towards me; they have never acknowledged me in the sixteen years of my existence. The few times we ever spoke to each other were about a moving plan towards another city or continent. My family tends to move around a lot because of my Father’s career, it does affect my social life immensely though, making it particularly difficult to have friends, knowing that I probably won’t ever see them again when we move somewhere else in a few months. So I take the easy way out, to put it simply I stay away from friendly faces.

At this point of my boring life we live in a big house in Egypt. When we moved in, I chose the top floor which has a bedroom, living room, study and my own bathroom, while my parents rather took the second floor, with all the empty guest rooms.

My room had all the necessaries: a bed, a messy desk, mirror table and a closet. Because of my lack of friends, I had to do something to keep me busy all on my own; I chose to bury myself into my school work, by staying ahead of the class with a few months, just to keep me busy, it really does help to have a photographic memory though. When I got bored of all my school work, I decided to learn music, and everything about it, after many years of studying it, I can proudly tell you that I can probably play any instrument known to man, even the spoons. In my spare time I sing or read as many books as I can, sometimes playing a game or two. I have a whole collection of games, DVD’s and CD’s and even a few arcade games here and there. 

Welcome to my unsocial and boring lifestyle, but can you please explain, how my world turned upside down in less than a weak?

~~

BRISTINA POV

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

I groaned out loudly, who dares to wake me this early in the morning?

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

It’s that stupid alarm clock again. I opened one eye reluctantly and slammed the alarm with the palm of my hand a few times, trying desperately to shut off the noise. I groaned again, not feeling the Monday vibe. Not that I actually ever felt it before though. I sighed into the pillow and decided to just suck it up and start with the morning routine.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. I stupidly stepped into the shower without waiting for the water to warm up, I gasped in shock when the ice cold water touched my skin. I quickly washed my hair with my favourite vanilla scented shampoo and conditioner and scrubbed my body clean with Vanilla scented body wash. I really do love vanilla...