Chapter 18

Hayyyy I guys!!! :D

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry :( This chapter is so late… I feel absolutely horrible :’( I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me :( I had some technical difficulties… My internet wouldn’t work… So it’s harder to update now cause I literally have to beg my father to give me his… hehe… Oh well, But Here is the next chapter I hope you aren’t to mad at me :)

Also!! My exams are O.V.E.R WOOOHOOOO :D :D :D :D :D :D

Except for next week Friday but its music so its easy hahahahahaha

ENJOY :)

 To the side is Nay after the make over :D

*****

Bristina POV

I woke up the next morning to a soft snore in my ear. I turned around and saw Mason spooning me while snoring softly. He had his arm draped around me, squeezing my body against his rock hard abs. I chuckled and transported into the bathroom.

I looked at the clock and saw it was really early, it was 4 am, so no one would be awake. I quickly took a shower, and climbed out. I let my body steam with fire so that the water would steam away. It also gave me a warm feeling which made me giggle slightly.

I combed out my hair and fastened it in a ponytail, and then I dressed into some white shorts, white tank top and white hoody… Yeah… I’m feeling the white, I looked in the mirror and smile when I saw my eyes were pure white with one black speck in the middle, if someone sees my eyes I’m sure they would cry for a while, I chuckled. I quickly slipped on white converse and shilled towards the door. You’re probably wondering why I am in such a hurry right? Well I HAVE to go see my baby Licka. I haven’t seen her in months! I miss her like crazy, and besides I have to say hi to Nay as well, after all she is like my sister and I missed her a lot…

I looked at the bed again and saw Mason clutching a pillow in a death grip, probably thinking I softened up or something. He had a lazy grin on his face and I chuckled silently, I quickly wrote a note, saying I’d be back in a few hours and the everyone should be ready for training at 8 o’clock. I kissed it so that my scent lingers and then placed it on my side of the bed.

I shilled out of his room and shilled into the kitchen. I quickly made a lot of pancakes for everyone in the pack house as well as eggs and bacon. Then I put enough food on a tray for one person, namely Nay and transported into her room.

The moment I popped into the room she sat up straight from the smell of the food. I chuckled, she rubbed her eyes and looked at me, I used air and let the air press against the light switch, turning it one. She squealed slightly from the sudden light and fell off of the bed with a groan. I laughed, when I laughed she looked at me with wide eyes, squeaked and ran towards me, completely forgetting that her legs were tangled in the sheets and fell face first down onto the ground with a splat.

I laughed so hard my stomach hurt and tears were streaming down my face, I let the tray float in the air and started rolling around on the ground from laughter, I completely forgot how clumsy she could be. She glared at me, huffed and untangled her legs from the sheets. Before I could even blink she had me in a death grip, I chuckled and hugged her back, even though I was still on the ground and she was basically on top of me, clinging on me like a 4 year old not wanting to go to their new school without their mummy.

I basically pried her hands off of me and chuckled, “Bris!! I missed you so much!!” She hugged me again, squeezing the life out of me. Looks like Beta training is doing good for her. “Nay, can’t breathe.” I huffed out, she chuckled and let her grip on me ease a little. “I missed you to! Now get off of me you big lump”