Chapter 3

Hay guys!! I know my update is a bit late, but I think I’m going to update every Saturday from now on.

I hope you like the chap! :D

To the side is a picture of Bristina!!

ENJOY

*****

Bristina POV

I woke up at 7 the next morning feeling refreshed and well rested. I went to the kitchen and started to put away all the food and things. After 1 hour of putting things away, I finally had a full kitchen with things in. I smiled at how nice this feels. But I am slightly disappointed at my parents... I already don't see them a lot; the only time when I see them is in the kitchen or front door when we clash into each other... Am I such a bad child that they don't even want to talk or see me!? I know I’m not perfect but I wish my parents cared at least a little bit.

I opened the fridge and made me some scramble eggs with toast. I cut up some fruit for Licka and went to fetch her. I opened her cage and she yawned, and snuggled into my hands. She's so cute! Agh I love my little baby so much... I closed the cage and sat her on the counter in front of the plate with the fruit on. She greedily ate her breakfast; I chuckled at the site but then went to eat my own food. It tasted really yummy!! I took the remote the electrician gave me and opened the manual.

I have a photographic memory so after 1 hour of reading, I understood everything. I took the remote and put on some music. The song 'who says' from Selena Gomez started to play. This is actually a nice song... I quickly washed the plates and equipment I used while bouncing and singing to the songs.

I then looked at the time and saw it was 9:40; the movers would be here in an hour. I put Licka back in her cage which made her whimper a bit. I kissed her head; she stopped moping and just closed her eyes. I went to the bathroom and decided to take a bath. The music was still playing. The song 'believe' from Justin Bieber was playing.

I relaxed in the steaming hot bath. I let the warm water relax and sooth my sleepy muscles. After just lying there for 25 minutes, I decided to bath and wash my hair. I climbed out after my 40 minute bath and wrapped my body in a neon pink towel. I brushed my teeth and went to my room.

I walked to my closed and locked the door. I jumped a bit and sang with the song 'blonde' from Bridget Mendler. While jumping around I decided on black slacks, a mid thigh, black skirt over the slacks, a black tank top and a green see through flow shirt. I put on the clothes and chose knee high black boots with my necklace my parents gave me and green and black bangles.

I walked out the closet and went to the bathroom to do my hair and make-up. I brushed out my hair and let it dry into natural straight hair. I decided to put on liquid black eyeliner and red lip gloss with mascara.

I walked out the bathroom and saw that the movers just walked in with my living room furniture. I walked to them and smiled. The youngest mover's, eyes widened and he dropped the chair he was holding. It fell on his foot, after he swore every bad word I knew (and a few I didn't know) he picked the chair up and awkwardly nodded to me.

I told them how I wanted all the living room and gym furniture and equipment. After they put everything there they brought my desks. I told them I wanted them in the study and one in my room.

I called the mall's electrician shop and ordered the biggest flat screen TV they ever had. I ordered two though, one for my room and one for the TV room. I also told them to bring a big flat screen TV but not too big for the fun room.  I asked the electrician to connect everything with their own speakers for me. My new big bed would arrive at 5pm and the painters would come and finish painting in 10 minutes.