Chapter 6

Hay guys!!!!!!!!! How was your week?

I hope you will enjoy this chapter!

And I know it's a bit short, but the next chapter next week will be much longer!

Remember, suggestions welcome! :)

Picture of Bristina to the side!!

*****

"AHHHHHHHHHH"  I jerked upward from the high pitched scream, which made my legs tangle into the cloth around me. I wanted to jump to go help the person who screamed, but I was still half asleep so I fell off the bed with a groan. I sat up and looked around the room for the source of that deathly scream. When suddenly I came again "AHHHHHHH" I quickly untangled my legs and ran to the kitchen.

I got there in less than a second and saw Nay on a chair pointing to the corner in the kitchen. I frowned but walked to the corner. I looked down, and doubled over from laughter. I was rolling around on the floor, while laughing so hard my stomach hurt. I looked up and saw Nay glaring at me. That made me laugh even harder. After about 5 minutes of the tortures laughing, I finally sobered up enough to wipe away my tears that slipped.

I looked back at the tiny white mouse and back at Nay. Who would have thought that a wolf was afraid of mice? And not just any wolf, a beta in fact. I chuckled, that made Nay glare even harder and put her hands on her hips, trying to show me the 'I am very disappointed that you did that' look. I just shrugged because it didn't bother me.

She rolled her eyes, but screamed again when the mouse started to move a little to the right. I laughed softly and scoffed at her. I picked the tiny mouse up gently. I went to the fridge and got out a piece of cheese for the tiny mouse. It ate the cheese greedily. Then without thinking properly I walked to the balcony and jumped off a 3 story house...

I did two summer saults and landed on one hand while holding the mouse in the other. I pushed to the ground and flipped myself over. I looked up at my balcony, shocked that I just did that. I did it on instinct as if I did it a thousand times already. How the crap did I do that... Suddenly Nay appeared and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"HOW THE CRAP DID YOU DO THAT BRISTINA! YOU COULD HAVE KILLED YOURSELF!!" I was touched at how worried and concerned she was. At least someone cared. "Sorry Nay I did it on instinct, I didn't really realize what I did until I landed." I didn't have to scream since I know werewolves have excellent hearing. "Ok, missy we are so talking about what the heck you are when you get rid of that thing in your hand"

I laughed, she really hated mice. I nodded. "Be back in 2 seconds!" I quickly ran a mile away into the woods, put the mice down gently, ran back and stared at the tree in front of the balcony. It was smooth and long, but didn't have a lot of branches so I couldn't climb up...

I wonder... I put my left foot on the tree to see if it would stick if I told it to stick. I remember I watched a movie on Disney Channel where a boy started to realize he's a merman and, he found out he can stick to anything. I imagined my left foot sticking on the tree bark. I was satisfied to see it worked. I lifted my right foot and did the same.

I walked up the tree, as if I was walking on the ground. I climbed onto the balcony. Nay was still standing there, probably because I answered her 2 seconds ago. Hmmm I think I'm getting even faster... I ran a mile and walked up a tree in less than 2 seconds...

"Omw, you weren't kidding when you said 2 seconds, huh Brissy?" I chuckled and shook my head to answer her. Her eyes were as big as soccer balls; I thought it might just pop out.

"Come on Nay, let's sit in the living room before you faint of my awesomeness." I smirked, that seemed to snap her out of whatever trance she was in because she glared, huffed and started to storm towards the living room. I laughed, quickly got to glasses of lemonade and sat in the living room, waiting impatiently for her to arrive. Although I know she would be here in a few seconds since she was storming this way. But to me it felt like she was taking longer just to annoy me.