Chapter 28

*tear* I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH!!!! If you’re wondering if I died these past 2 months then you are 100 % correct my dears… My Parents banned me from writing my book because they think that I’m writing more than learning…  Which is partly correct! (don’t tell them though) Anywho!! I died because a tsunami hit me, and only me… Yeapppp that’s how many books I had to memorize! I whole tsunami of books! Luckily the exams are officially OVER!! WITH A CAPITOL O!!!!  So I can update!

I wanted to update yesterday, but I got a surprise visit from my friends, so don’t blame me! Hehe, I really missed writing for you, and I hope you guys will forgive me for my absence… I am really sorry, I actually feel so bad that I wrote a SUPER long chapter! Just because I feel bad! So please comment and tell me if I’m forgiven :)

I have not forgotten about the Questions and Answers!!! I wanted to answer but before I could, my parents banned me so I couldn’t… Sucks right? Well I’ll do them tomorrow :) Promise :)

ANYWHO!!! ENJOY SWEETIES!!!!!!!

***

RECAP

I was having a nice long relaxing nap on the bottom of the pool when I heard someone talking outside of the pool, not knowing that I’m here.

“Angela…”

***

BRISTINA’S POV

“Angela, I am very suspicious of Bristina, I think she knows of your betrayal.----- Yeah I’m sure, because I heard Cuttenay mumble curses at you while boxing the boxing bag.----- Yeah, When are we going to get rid of Bristina?! She stole my boyfriend and I’m just sick and tired of her perfect act! She has the whole damn pack fooled!----- No! I didn’t mean to question your plan!----- Sorry Angela, I’ve got to go, I’m afraid someone might me eavesdropping….------ Yeah, I feel someone staring at me…----- Ok bye.”

I was fuming with rage, how dare someone from this pack betray their Luna! The water started boiling around me, showing me how warm my skin was getting. I glared up at the person who was walking away from the pool. I know that voice, it was defiantly a girl, it must be Tony, she was the one who dated Mason when I arrived.

That slut, I will get her back for betraying us. I quickly transported towards me and Mason’s room and smirked when I saw my message on the ceiling. ‘Mase, get people ready for training. I’m going to school tomorrow and I must get everyone ready to be able to protect the pack.’ I mind linked Mason, ‘Ok, they’ll be at the training area in give or take, 10 minutes.’ I mentally nodded and closed the link.

I quickly dressed in sweat pants and a shirt with running shoes, while transporting towards the field. When I arrived I saw everyone standing there, ready to learn. I smile happily at them then frowned “Mason! Is everyone here?” I saw him in front of everyone, he quickly nodded.

“Ok guys, I am not here to be your friend! I’ll be your friend after training! I am very serious about this and I don’t tolerate misbehaving students! Am I Clear!?” They all looked a bit shaken up but quickly agreed.

I nodded in acceptance. “This is going to be hard core training, if your pain tolerance is bad, then leave the pack and come back in a year. Now If I tell you to do something you better do it or your punishment will be unbelievably painful!” I screamed, my voice echoed across the field.

They nodded again, “Everyone drop and give me 50!” They all quickly dropped on the ground and started doing push up’s on my count. “Run around the house, be back in 15 seconds or do 10 laps! You may use your werewolf speed!” They all immediately started running. While I waited I quickly closed my eyes and imagined all the nature energy around me. I breathed in deeply and imagined the energy following where I’m breathing in the air, and eventually the energy started flowing in through  my nose. I opened my eyes and saw the air was shimmering slightly, ready for me to command it.