Epilouge

Hay guys… This is the epilogue, the official closer of Specially Mixed… I hope you like it my dears.

Warning it is really short.

*****

Bristina pov

If I look back to how this year started, I just can’t help but want to laugh at how naïve I’ve been. My whole life was one big fat lie. My parents weren’t my parents, I don’t even belong in this world, I realised I was different than anyone else on earth, I got different personalities, I got a mate, I turned into an assassin, I tuned and twigged at my body until it was perfect, I got a dragon, I found out I had a twin, I went to war, and I defeated my enemies. Lastly I realised that I may have regrets, but what’s to come in the future, may be closer than I think…

*****

There you go that’s the end of this book. Now guys this book is literally only an introduction to all my characters for the following books. This will give everyone a background image of my characters’ lives. I really enjoyed writing this book, and I hope that you guys enjoyed reading it just as much. The adventure that Bristina is going through is not finished, and I hope you guys will stick around for the sequel.

Later this year I will post a final authors note to tell you the name of the second book, but I suspect it will be “The Mixed World”

I love you all, and thank you for the support you gave me.

Love

Chandre’xx