Chapter 8

Hayyy guys! I know this one is quit early, but I can't update tomorrow so I'm updating today instead.

Hope you enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To the side is a picture of Sweetla :)

*****

Bristina POV

An angel?? What the flip... Omw, I think my heart stopped beating for a moment. This can't be possible, Angels are in heaven, if they even exist. I can't be an angel I'm not as pure as an Angel should be. Nope this is not possible I refuse to believe this rubbish being spoken. Why would he think I'm an angel anyway? It's not like I have giant white feather wings or anything.

"Omw, did you hit your head or something?" He chuckled and shook his head. "No, you are an angel; do you think I'm hallucinating?" I laughed evilly because I don't think so, I KNOW so.

"Of course not, I think you’re a bit cray-cray, that’s all." I said it in a sickly sweet voice with an innocent smile, which made him flinch.

"But how would I be crazy? I saw your wings when you released your power; they were so white that it literally gave off a VERY bright light. I even think I'm blind now. And when they appeared you floated and your body shimmered a white glow, making you look like a goddess sent to sav-"

His eyes widened a bit, and it looked like he just realized something.

"What’s wrong?" I asked, slightly confused. "Omg... I’ve got to go, its important, but I have a feeling you should be inside locked away because you will be in pain. Some friendly advice, just let it flow when the pain comes. Don't fight it. See you tomorrow at midnight here. Goodbye Luna" He bowed his head respectfully, and sprinted into the forest leaving me here alone with Nay, gaping, me, confused as hell, and 300 unconscious werewolf teenagers.

Wait, did he just say I have wings? Oeee, I wonder if I can let them come out with shear force, without the power thing. Excitement flowed through me and I heard SIrena chuckle. 'Oh hush Sirena, you don't want to explain so you have no right to laugh at my unseen excitement' I huffed and scowled at the ground.

She laughed, full out laughed, I'm sure if she was standing she would be clutching her stomach and rolling around on the floor with laughter.

I decided I would try later, I turned towards Nay and saw she was smirking at my excitement, at least she wasn’t laughing. I smiled sheepishly at her.

"Well Brissy, at least we have another tiny thing unravelled about you now! I can't wait till tomorrow!" She squeaked and hugged me; I laughed and hugged her back.

"Come Nay, we are late for class, and I'm sure you're behind in school work." I chuckled.

"Well Bris, you are as well, if you can't remember, we weren't at school either." She smiled triumphantly at me. This made me grin mischievously

"Oh, now Sweetie, that’s where you are wrong." She looked confused. "When I didn't have friends, I had nothing to do but study; I'm at least a good 3 months ahead of the entire year."

To this she scowled, I saw there was annoyance, but also amusement in her eyes. I laughed and linked arms with hers.

"Shall we my lady?" She chuckled and said "We shall my good sir."

To this I glared "Do I look like a guy to you grandpa?" She stopped chuckling and glared at me to. Then suddenly we both just burst out laughing. We were in the hall, when a school class, door opened, halting our laughter all at once.

"Excuse me, you dear ladies, should be in class. Do you want me to call the principle?" The old lady glared at us. I had to bite my lip to keep myself from laughing at her.