CHapter 14

Hay guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I absolutely LOVED all the comments for the previous chapter! Thanks for the support :)

I thought the classic clash would've taken longer... Apparently not, who knew right? LOL

Anywho, my school lost against Eldoreighn really badly x_x , Our best team lost against them in rugby 85 to 0!! WE DIDN'T EVEN SCORE!

I am sooooooo embarrassed......

I am glad to see that a few of you commented, saying I should update soon :D So, I did this for you guys :p

I know all the teenagers and children are righting exams, so it really brings me to tears, seeing people read my story even if it is exams. :') I hope it goes well with every single one of you, study hard and concentrate :)

I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

 To the side is Bristina's assassin clothes

*****

BRISTINA POV

I woke up groaning because my blanket wasn't draped over me anymore. I don't feel cold or warm but I like the feeling of it, and it bothers me not having it draped over me. I looked up groggily looking around with sleepy eyes since I just woke up.

I looked out my window and saw it was still dark, I frowned and looked at the watch on my bedside table. I groaned when i saw it was nearly 2:30 in the morning. I looked around my room and focused on the big lump lying next to me on the bed.

Crystállum was snoring softly, he had his tail wrapped around my left arm protectively. I guess when he rolled around he took the blanket with him, because it was wrapped around him like I tucked him in. It was a cute site.

I smiled softly and kissed him on the nose. He snorted out some air, and then slept on peacefully. I chuckled and manifested a dark blue blanket.

I snuggled into the side of Crystállum and sighed with satisfaction with the warmth radiating off of him.

I dreamed I was back at the pack house. I was just walking, wondering around aimlessly. I started to hum softly with tune to the breeze going through the leaves of the trees. After a few minutes I heard heavy breathing ahead.

I knew it was male, because only a male's breath could be that heavy. I made myself invisible and covered up my scent. I walked towards the deep breathing and walked right into a clearing.

It was beautiful, with white daisy's and violets everywhere, mixed into the grass. In the middle of the clearing was a person laying on his back looking sadly at the stars.

I walked towards him, and was shocked to see it was Mason. His eyes looked hollow, full ok sadness and longing. I gasped when I saw dark circles under his eyes, as if he hasn't slept in weeks, his soft silky hair, looked dull and lifeless as well.

Since I left, i turned my heart into ice, I haven't felt any emotion at all, so that I wouldn't feel sad with leaving my Mate behind... The only emotions I let myself feel is towards Angela and Crystállum. But once I saw his current state, I wave of sadness and pain washed over me. 

I was still invisible, so I sat next to him quietly, making sure he won't notice someone is here. His eyes filled with tears and I felt mine do the same... Omg why is he so sad?

"Bristina... Where the hell are you... " a wave of guilt flew over me when I realized he was looking like this because he was worried about me... Omg... I caused my mate pain...