Chapter 4

Hay guys!!!

I know I'm early but it's been a long day and I thought it would help me relax if I wright :D LOL

I am also looking for an AWESOME book to read.

Any suggestions?

to the side is a picture of Nay!!

ENJOY

*****

Bristina POV

I woke up to something hitting my face... "OWW!! What the...”

I didn't finish my sentence cause I heard someone giggle. I opened my right eye and saw Nay standing there giggling her ass off with a pillow in her hand. She obviously hit me in the face with it. It made me give her an evil grin, which stopped her giggling. She looked at me then dropped the pillow and started to run to the door, while giggling like a school girl. Well technically she is but still...

"OH no you don't!" I stood up and ran to her. In less than a second I was in front of her. She gasped at my speed but before she could do something. I picked her up and ran to the tub, throwing her in and letting the water from the roof fall. I did that in 2 seconds maybe. She laughed then, screamed when the cold water hit her.

I laughed and rolled around on the floor clutching my stomach from all the laughing. "T-t-that’s w-what you g-g-get for waking m-m-me up w-with a p-p-pillow in the f-f-face." I could barely speak through the laughter. Then sudden I was sprayed with water. I looked up and saw she was laughing just like me but had the sprayer in her hand.

I stood up and jumped in the tub with her. There we splashed around and when we finally calmed down, the whole bathroom was soaking. I put the water off from showering from above and looked at Nay. She was breathless, I giggled and she joined.

"Come Nay you take the tub and clean I will shower. There are towels in the cabinets."

She nodded and started undressing. I know what you guys are thinking. 'Why is she undressing in front of you?' Well the answer is simple. WE ARE BOTH GIRLS! We have the same body parts, there’s nothing to hide, and I know I don't know her long, but I feel like I knew her my whole life.

I took off my clothes and took a shower. After I was wrapped in my towel I went to the zink, gave Nay an extra toothbrush and toothpaste, and we brushed our teeth. I rinsed my mouth, yup how refreshing, its minty. I gave her an extra hair dryer and we dried our hair.

"Come Nay let’s get that hot body in some hot clothes. Then I'll do your head." She nodded and smiled at me warmly. We rushed to my room. I gave her the clothes I picked her, while she dressed I quickly picked a grey skinny jean with black boots, a black and green sweater that go’s to just below my bum and to my elbows, and a black leather jacket.

I walked out and gasped at my best friend. Damn she looks good. She looked at my nervously, but I gave her a reassuring smile and pushed her to the mirror table. I brushed out her pen straight brown hair and took my curler. I curled her hair perfectly and sprayed it a bit, not to much that it looks oily but enough to let the curls stay. Then I put on some black eyeliner with Black mascara and lip-gloss.

I really don't like make up so I didn't go overboard with hers then I noticed she was squinting without her glasses. "Don't move ok I'll be right back." She nodded her head, and I dashed to the bathroom and looked for the contact lenses. I finally found it at the back of the cabinet. Since I don't wear them, but I have them for if my Dad or someone needs them. Just like Nay needs them today.