Authors note

Hay guys! This is not an update but I will still update tomorrow don't worry! :D haha

Anywho, I have another book, but he doesn't get any reads :( Can you guys please read it for me :)

The name is Twinstincs :)

Here is what I said about it :)

Cliffne' thought she was a normal girl, with a boring life. She was locked in her house with her sister and father. After doing the impossible, she had to evacuate her little family before the gaurds come. They find a place to stay and Cliffne' realizes she is much more than a normal girl... She is a Sieer and needs help. Her mother is injured but doesn't remember anything. Her spirit sent help from their planet so that, that person can teach Cliffne' to be a powerful Sieer. The person sent was a young boy and Cliffne' finds herself attracted to her teacher. unfortunatly her sister Ciral is attracted as well... What will happen?? Will Cliffne' have RUden or Ciral? How are they going to survive the empire's rath?

It is sort of edited as well haha :) There is 12 chapters at the moment and I usually update on Sundays on that book. please Read :)

Thanks for reading Specially mixed though!!! :D LOVE YOU ALL!!

WE HAVE 12 347 READS!! THATS AMAZING!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

Chandre'xx