Chapter 31

Hay guys! So I know you expected an epilogue but I decided I’ll give you guys one short chapter and then an epilogue to end it nicely. No like you guys know, my computer broke and I wasn’t able to update because of everything I had to catch up on… I then wrote an author’s note explaining everything, and telling you that I would update yesterday unless I die.

Happy news! I didn’t die, but I have some seriously bad luck… I broke my finger at school (Don’t ask for details its nasty x_x) yesterday and went to the hospital, I passed out because of all the painkillers, so I couldn’t update, I woke up this morning. The chapter was written though, so yeah, I apologize once more.

I have missed writing and it brings me pain to admit that I would probably have trouble because of me being behind in my school work. I wanted to start another series, but because of my computer breaking, I haven’t had the time. I know you guys expected the sequel in April but because of the delay, It would have to happen in a later date, probably a few months.

I love you all and I really hope you like this chapter, remember it is going to be a bit short because I didn’t expect to write another chapter, so think of this as a happy surprise :p

I love you all.

And thanks for forgiving me, you all are wonderful!!!

ENJOY!!!

*****

BRISTINA POV

Ever heard of regret? That sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach when you know you did something wrong? I was feeling it right now while I was hanging off a cliff, but I’ll worry about that later.

I regret killing Angela’s brother, even though he was a bad man, I probably should have only captured him and put him in a cell or something. I regret not being able to help Angela through her troubling life, and most of all, I regret letting her and her Father such a death… The Father wasn’t bad, just broken, and because of a bad past and unhappy childhood Angela was formed into a living and breathing bi*ch.

I’ll miss Angela, I know she was a bad person, but deep down, I’ll miss the friend that helped me with my powers, the friend that stood by me, laughed with me, and cried with me for the short period of time we spent together. Now I wonder if all we had was fake, has she honestly never had fun with me? Had she honestly not cared for me, like I’ve cared for her? Was everything… Fake?

I sighed at my inner thoughts and started to climb the cliff easily without Angela’s weight hanging on me. Once I reached the top, I smiled at Crystállum in amusement, I must admit, having him frozen, not being able to move is quit amusing to me. I chuckled softly and smirked at him.

“Don’t worry Crystállum You’ll unfreeze in a few hours, love you!” I told him in a baby voice. “Say’s the one that can’t shift” Crystállum told me smugly. I smirked and started to walk away, “At least I can move” I answered him smugly through mind link.

Then I froze, the fight! I started running towards where the fight took place, running as fast as humanly possible, damn, these frozen powers of mine better unfreeze soon, its irritating. I started smelling blood everywhere, and panicked, I really hope everyone is ok.

I ran towards the clearing and saw so many body’s… Some dead, and some badly injured. The fighting had stopped though, seems that when the guard died, his members ran away. Those cowards! I started running and felt sad when I saw some familiar faces dead on the ground…

That's when I saw Mason and the rest tending to the injured. I ran towards him and started helping him with the injured. “Mason, how is everyone? How many members did we lose, and do I know them?” He turned around, and I saw him sigh in relief, he quickly hugged me, and kissed me on the forehead.

“I’m so glad your ok!  I was frightened something might have happened to you, you disappeared from the clearing, and there were so many scents I couldn’t find yours in the mix.” He told me while holding me tightly against his chest. “And we lost twenty three members… Most of them were either above the age of forty, two were seventeen, and another one was eighteen. You didn’t know any of them, only seen them before.”

I slowly saw my vision blur a bit, I can’t believe we lost twenty three people. I don’t care that I didn’t know them, they were a part of my pack and with other words, they were part of my family, even if I didn’t know them. I tear slid down my cheek, mourning for the lost souls of my pack members. I quickly wiped the tear away, nodded and continued to attend to the injured, unfortunately I couldn’t heal them with Sirena, stupid powers really should hurry up and come back.

After getting everyone taken care of, I relaxed on the couch in the living room. That was until I remembered about Tony... Last time I saw her, she was fastened to a bed. I quickly ran up the stairs towards her room. I opened the door and I felt my gut sink when I realised something very important.

Tony was missing…

**

TONY’S POV  (SURPRISE!!! This is the first time I’m writing someone else’s pov in this book so I really hope you guy’s like it. But It’s really important either way.)

(When she woke up fastened to the bed)

I slowly and groggily opened my tired eyes. It feels like I’ve been sleeping for ages. I could hear people fighting and growling outside. Has the fight started already? I looked around and gave a short scream when I saw a man next to my bed looking at me with amusement.

“So your Tony… Quit a beauty I must admit, now let’s get you out of this particular problem you’re having, and then we’ll talk how and why you’ll help me” He told me mischievously, with a dark chuckle. I can honestly tell you that I’m turned on by this very handsome man and at the same time, I was scared as f*ck of him.

*****

So, that was the short chapter, I really hope you liked it, even though it was ridiculously short, and I hope you like the way I did Tony’s pov. Give me some comments about it and tell me what you thought of it.

What do you think is going to happen in the sequel? Who do you think is the man, and what does he want with Tony?

Please tell me, anywho!

LOVE YOU ALL!!

EPILOUGE WILL BE UP SOON

LOTS OF LOVE

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

Chandre’xx