Chapter 22

Hay guys!!! Just to let you know, I will be going back to my usual routine, UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS AND SATURDAYS !! YAYYY!!!!! :P

I’m sorry I had to make you suffer without a lot of updates for so long… I’M A TERRIBLE PERSON!! JUST ADMIT IT!!!

I’m dedicating this chapter to royalty101997 thanks for being a great friend sweetie!

ALSO GUYS PLEASE CHECK OUT THESE BOOKS : "Rejected by My Idiotic Mate" and "The Perfect Guy" royalty101997 wrote them and they are AWESOME!! :D

Anywho, back to the story haha

Here is chapter 22!! :D I hope you guys like it!! Also There isn’t much chapter left to this book guys :( but have no fear!!! There shall be a sequel!! :D

 To the side is Bristina!

ENJOY MY LOVIES!!

*****

BRISTINA POV

I think I might have zoned out a bit after his story, because I almost jumped through the roof when something clicked right in my face. Literally, I might have cracked the roof a bit… When I fell down though, I broke the bed… But have no fear! Money is here! And luckily we have an extra bedroom for my dear twin. Another thing though, when I fell on the bed Londar flew off the bed and his head in currently stuck in the wall…

Yeah, I really hope he doesn’t get a concussion. I quickly climbed off the now broken bed and started to try and pull him out the wall. “OW! DAMN BRISTINA, I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO KEEP MY EARS YOU KNOW!” He screamed, I just sighed and pulled harder. “Hay, you’re the one in the wall, do you want to come out or not?” He started cussing; maybe I should teach my brother not to swear like a freaking sailor…

“You’re fat body is the reason I’m in here in the first place!” Oh no he didn’t! I’m not fat! He is such a pig, maybe I should leave him in the wall, such tempting thoughts… hmm

“I’m not fat you cow!” Just then Mason and Nay came storming in the room with a very naked Angela in only a towel. They looked so shocked when they saw the state of the room, except for Nay though, she had a frown on her face, while sniffing the air like a dog, I mentally shrugged it off though and started laughing hysterically at the look on their faces.

I wonder how they saw it… Hearing screaming in a guest bedroom, one of the people the Luna of the pack and the other one is the twin of the Luna. They all run to try and ‘save’ the Luna, come in the room and find a crack in the roof, the bed broken in half, the twin’s head in the wall and the Luna pulling on his body while screaming… Yeah, I understand their shocked faces now… psshhh whatever, their faces still looked funny!

I started rolling around on the floor, clutching my stomach to try and stop laughing. Mason looked absolutely dumbstruck, then he looked at me, cleared his throat and asked calmly “Bris… Why is Londar in the wall?” Then right there the water works started. I stopped laughing 4 minutes later when I heard a very irritated Londar speak. “Bristina, you asshole of a sister, get me out of here or I will cut off your hair in your sleep!”

I sighed and stood up, brushed myself off and clapped my hands together while smiling. “Ok guys, I think I have some cake in the fridge!” They all immediately left the room except for Angela who was still in her towel. “Come Angela I have some clothes for you in my room.” She nodded and we started to walk out of the room. Before I could go out though, a frantic Londar started screaming again.

“BRISTINA, DON’T YOU DARE THINK ABOUT LEAVING ME HERE!” I just rolled my eyes while his screams got softer and softer even though they sound quit hard with my hearing. I walked into my and Mason’s room and closed the door, since its sound proof, Londar’s voice was a lot softer now.