CHapter 11

Hay guys!

I hope you like this chappie! :p

 Guys to the side is a picture of how Mason looked when Bristina left...

*****

BRISTINA POV

I stared at my parents dead bodies for 6 minutes while crying softly. Nay didn't interrupt; she just stayed with me rubbing my back soothingly, while crying softly to.

I finally got my parents to care about me, and some damn hunters just had to come and ruin my happiness... I know they ignored me for years, but I still loved them. And they finally started to love me to...

At least I know I was on their mind... The picture was clutched so hard in between them that I thought it was a part of them.

I angrily wiped away my tears. I will not cry anymore, crying is for the weak and I am not weak. I shall get revenge on my parents’ death, and the people that did this to my family will be tortured then killed, even if it's the last thing I do.

I need training, I need to get used to my instincts, and that won't happen here. I need to leave...

Leaving this place made my heart clench, I love Nay like a sister, and I'll have to leave Licka here as well... And even if I won't admit it out loud, I have definitely grown feelings for Mason, even the thought of him made me feel better. I will defiantly miss him as well...

I turned towards Nay, my eyes tear free. "Nay, I have to leave..." She looked at me with such sadness, and shock, that it made my heart ache. "But, Brissy why?"

I sighed and let a small, soft and sad smile on my face. "I have to" Then my face got hard "I have to get revenge Nay, But I will return, I promise. Everything I care about is here. You, Mason and Licka. I am going to train and get better, I may be fast but I don't know how to fight... I am going to leave Licka here with you and all my possessions. I want you to get this place cleaned up, I also want a new bed in here. But no one may disturb my floor. Only you and if Mason wants to, then he may as well. Please take care of Licka for me. I love you Nay, you are my sister. I will always return. Just wait for my arrival."

She looked so sad, she started to sob, and then she attacked me in a huge bear hug. She sniffed, and I held her for 7 minutes "I understand Bris, I will do as you say. But before you leave, you must tell Mason. He will go crazy if he doesn't know what happened to you. Please return and be safe." I nodded my head and kissed my dear Sister's forehead.

Before she could so anything, I was in my room packing a duffle bag. I put in three sets of extra clothes, my phone, toiletries and some food. Then I ran to my sweet Licka and picked her up.

"My sweet Licka, Mommy is leaving, I will return, and you must be a good girl to Nay alright. Don’t forget me my Sweet, I will always be your mommy." I kissed her head and she made a sad noise.

I put her back in the cage and wrote on a note 'Thanks Nay, watch my baby carefully. I trust you with her life.' Then I jumped off of the balcony and used my speed to get at the pack house.

I think I should call my speed something... What about shill? Yeah, I'm going to call my speed Shill.

I shilled towards the pack house and went inside without knocking, still shilling. I stopped in the living room and sniffed the air. I smelled Mason's scent immediately. He smells absolutely divine. My wolf hollered inside of me. I ignored her and followed the scent.

I led me to the back yard. There was no one there except for that bimbo Tony and Mason. It looked like they were arguing.

'Guys, is there a way that we can become invisible?' Sirena said 'no I can't sorry...' Safire said 'Nope’s... Sorry dear' Vangla said 'nope sorry' Shimmer said 'sure' I almost jumped with joy, now I can spy on them... hehe evil, I know.