Chapter 19

Hayyyyy guys!!! :D

Thanks for all the suggestions for the characters by the authors note :D I will pick the characters on Saturday so feel free to give me suggestions to who you think the characters should be :D

Here’s chapter 19 :D I hope you enjoy it!! BIG TWIST, MYSTERY MAN COMES INTO THIS CHAPTER

 To the side is Mystery Mans dragon, also, Crystalum looks exactly the same except he's turquiose :D

*****

Bristina POV

The alarms blared and I immediately went into fighting stance. I sniffed the air and smelled two intruders, they both smelled different than normal super naturals or human, one strangely smelled kind of like Crystállum…

I figured all this out a second after the alarms blasted through my ear drums so Mason still looks kind of confused. I snarled and shilled out of his office towards the clearing. “Crystállum, go on full alert, be ready for if I call you or need you.” I mentally told Crystállum, When I was in the clearing I realized it was surprisingly quiet…

I let my mind wander towards the familiar presences, being extra careful not to let my mind touch the intruders. I saw that the entire pack was hiding in Crystállum’s training area or the pack house. I looked towards the way I know the intruders are coming from. I felt a powerful aura, much like mine but not as powerful as mine.

I listened carefully for interruptions of nature’s melody of leaves swishing in the wind and animals scurrying away from the 2 powerful presences. They were already used to my presence though so they basically scurried closer towards the back of the pack house, away from the 2 intruders and near me.

Suddenly I heard a flap of wings, like when Crystállum flies, it was powerful, strong and fast. To strong to be fairy or angel wings. That’s when realization hit me… The intruders were a rider and a dragon! I immediately let my fairy wings grow, I bolted in the direction of the dragon. When I was high in the air, I looked to the west and I saw a blood red dragon coming my way. I used my wolf eye site and saw the rider wore clothes that was the same colour than the rider and he had a helmet on his head as well as a sword drawn.

I flew towards them, when I was near and they felt my presence, the dragon roared, probably to scare me away. But what this dragon doesn’t understand is that I am not afraid of dragons. I know I am stronger, so why should I be afraid?

When I was a good 50 meters away from them the dragon breathed fire towards me. I just smirked, fire doesn’t hurt me since I can control it, I used the fire and turned it against them blasting them with it instead of me. The dragon roared with pain and the rider screamed with pain. I felt bad, since I knew that all riders were good not evil, so when I saw that the dragon’s wings gave away, I let them float softly in the air with my air element. I flew towards them, the dragon growled at me, warning me away from his rider. I smiled kindly at the dragon and he immediately stopped growling and cocked his head to the right examining me.

“Dear dragon, I shall not hurt you again. Let me heal you and your rider. I am trustworthy, I give you a Fairy promise.” When a fairy promises something, then it can’t be broken. It’s the most absolute law of the fairy’s, so when a fairy promises you something, you know that the fairy will never brake that promise. The dragon nodded his head, I smiled again and flew towards them.

I looked at them and saw that the rider was injured more than the dragon. “Dragon, may I please sit on your neck so that I can heal your rider?” He turned his big head towards me and nodded. I smiled again and sat down in front of the rider. I saw that the rider was barely conscious, his wounds was making him weak. His arms were hanging limp by his sides, although luckily he didn’t let go of his sword.