Chapter 20

Hay my precious followers!!!!!!!!! :D

Ok… I know you all are pretty, very mad at me at the moment…

BUT I’M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D My father told me I can’t update because I never spend time with my family so he banned me off the computer for the entire vacation…

Oh well, whats done is done right? :)

Anywho!!! Here is the next chapter my lovies :D ENJOY

 To the side is Londar ;)

*****

Bristina POV

Recap

“Londar, you’re from the world of the mixers aren’t you?” He looked at me as if I grew 2 heads, but slightly nodded. “Londar, did you have a Sister. A long lost sister or something?” A look of pure sadness and longing came over his features. He croaked an answer “Y-yeah, my twin.” That’s when realization finally hit him square in the face.

He looked at me with wide, tear-filled eyes, he whispered one word, and only one word. This one word, basically made my day…

“Bristina?”

End of Recap

I stared at him with so many emotions showing through my eyes, happiness, sadness, longing, relief, confusion and anger. I was happy because I found my twin. I was sad because I missed 17 years of his life. I was longing for the family bond. I felt relieved because I found him. I was confused because I was separated from my twin, but I don’t know why, and I was angry because I was raised by my ‘so-called-parents’ and they never told me I was adopted. To top it off, they never even spent time with me, they acted as if I never even existed.

All my emotions were too much to hold in, a single untrustworthy tear ran down my cheek. Londar just stared at me with disbelief, he suddenly touched my right shoulder, making me jerk away, but he held on to tight, but still gentle enough that it won’t hurt.

He brushed away my clothes that my shoulder was bear, he put his thumb on my shoulder and whispered softly ‘reveal’. There was a soft yellow light that came off of my shoulder making me gasp. He looked at my shoulder once, and fell forward into my lap sobbing and crying like crazy, while holding onto my waist, as if I would disappear if he let go.

I was a bit shocked at my twins reaction, I softly started to hum and rake my fingers threw his hair, trying to calm him down. His sobs subsided slightly, and finally he just whimpered with silent tears running down his face.

I hummed the whole time, eventually he fell asleep, I gently placed him back in the bed and kissed his forehead. I can’t believe I have a twin… and a family to top it off… My lips were still touching his forehead when Mason walked in. He saw me kissing Londar’s forehead and his eyes turned black with jealousy.

I jumped slightly with surprise, he probably thinks I’m cheating on him or something. Before I could explain, he just turned around and dashed out of the room. I rolled my eyes and mumbled softly ‘men…’

I sighed and shilled after him, I shilled past him and stopped right in front of him at the door. He was slightly surprised and shocked at my speed so he ran right into me, but I barely felt it. He tumbled to the floor, but I caught him before he could hit it. I smirked down at him and whispered in his ear. “Isn’t it supposed to be the other way around? I thought men are supposed to catch the girl, bot other way around Mase.” He huffed and folded his arms across his chest while there was a slight blush on his cheeks.