Chapter 25

Hay guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you guys surely know by now, I had my first hate, but you all cheered me up, and I love you guys so much for doing that :)

I’m not dedicating a chapter today, cause you all helped me, and the suggestions weren’t completely correct haha

Enjoy the chapter though guys :) I did it especially for all my beautiful fans, I love you all! :D

P.s I’m making it a bit longer because I feel like I’m being mean with all the cliff hangers :p and all the chapters these days are really short, also this chapter is REALLY important, it will answer a lot of your questions :)

 to the side is what she looks like in angel form, except she wears a bit less revealing clothes hahaha

*****

BRISTINA POV

I slowly looked around the room, marvelling at all the mirrors, and of course the Stelone. If you look closely at the Stelone, you can see it’s crystal sparkles and shines with a slight rainbow light, not to bright but if you look closely you can see the magnificent colours swirling around in the crystal. The bowl was about half a meter wide with mist swirling inside.

I started walking towards the bowl, it seemed that the closer I came to the bowl the brighter the rainbow colours became and the more the mist overflowed out of the bowl. When I was right next to it, the colours were so bright that it made the light blue colour of the room just disappear, letting me have the full effect of the beautiful magic. I lifted my hand slowly but firmly, placing it lightly on the edge of the bowl. The moment my fingertips touched the smooth and perfectly carved edge of the crystal bowl, the rainbow lights exploded and the mist enveloped me in a firm and comforting embrace, making me feel warm and giddy inside.

I smiled slightly at the feeling and closed my eyes, marvelling at what was happening around me, and then I heard it, A voice so soft and caring that it sounded like soft bells ringing together in harmony, forming words. ‘Bristina, I have called you to show you what exactly happened in your past, as well as what is going to happen in the future. I will not show a lot of the future though, because it can always change, and if I show too much, then I am not worthy of the balance that I give to the world. Watch carefully young Bristina, analyse every aspect, and do what you know… is.. right.’ It whispered the last two words, making a shiver run up and down my spine.

The mist started to thicken so much that I couldn’t see anything except for the endless grey colours of the mist. Finally after what seemed like an hour, but surely only five minutes the mist started to dissipate, leaving me at the entrance of the cave, where the portal is.

I looked around and realized that the vines had not grown over the cave entrance yet, and that the once beautiful forest, was now grey and burned away in the starry night sky. I heard someone coughing inside of the cave, as well as a sound, that sounded a lot like a baby crying. My curiosity got the best of me, and I started walking into the cave. I saw the beautiful pond, still reflecting the blue colour of the water on the cave walls, making a beautiful blue light shimmer across the cave, but what surprised me was that there was a black cloaked figure coughing next to the pond, holding a bundle in its hands. The same cloaked figure that was painted by Razinler on the roof at the palace.

I gasped when I realized that it was indeed the same cloaked figure that was painted, and the little bundle in his hands was… me…

The Stelone must have sent me into the past, showing me exactly what happened. The figure slowly stopped coughing water after a few minutes, and looked up. I stared at his face, analysing exactly what my father’s guard looks like. He was actually quite handsome, he looked to be in his early thirties, but I can’t be too sure since some super natural’s look thirty, but is in fact actually three hundred years old.