Chapter 30

Hay guys!!!! This is the last chapter… I know how you feel my dears, It feels like I started this book a few weeks ago, but in reality it’s been months, I hope you enjoyed it, again there will be an epilogue and a sequel. I’m starting the sequel in three months starting in a week when the epilogue is posted. In other words In April ;)

p.s my b-day is in April so WHOOP WHOOP haha but I’m an April fools baby so yeah,,, the first of April certainly is an interesting day to be born, but I’m not arguing with fate ;)

I heard my friends saying their gonna dress as clowns to tease me on my birthday, well! Jokes on them! I’m not telling them we’re going in public so they’ll be dressed in clowns in public! Hehe, I can’t wait to laugh so hard I’d cry… Although I haven’t laughed that hard in a long time… hmmm, have you guys?

Anywho enjoy this chapter mio amore’s :)

*****

Bristina’s POV

I fluttered my eyes open at five am, I stretched out my arms and yawned. I snuggled closer towards Mason and looked up at his face, his eyes were closed and his lips were slightly parted, he looks like a Greek God I swear. I smiled and leaned in, giving him a feather light kiss so that he won’t wake up, but he will feel the pleasure and sparks. I smiled again and then turned serious.

Today is the day we’ve all been practising and training for, today is the battle that Angela and my father’s supposed most trusted guard have created. Today is the day lives will be lost… But Victory shall be claimed by the most powerful group. Lets hope it us and not the enemy’s.

This reminds me about Tony, her betrayal is something I actually suspected would happen. She does have a grudge against me, the mental scars I created probably running deep, making her hate me more and more. I should probably do something to make sure she doesn’t help them today…

I sighed and transported towards her room, she was sleeping in a position that looks really unsatisfying and painful, her one leg was over the edge of the bed with her head at the place where her feet is supposed to be, and her other foot was on the headboard making the wood dig into her ankle. One arm looks twisted painfully and the other is positioned over her eyes while her mouth is wide open producing loud snores.

I walked towards her and used telekinesis to lift her off the bed and to turn her around into a normal sleeping position, being careful not to wake her. I manifested two pairs of silver handcuffs so that she won’t be able to break them if she wakes up. I chained her arms to the Headboard, and tied her legs together with rope as well as taping her mouth shut so that she can’t scream and rise suspicion. I then lifted my right hand with my magic ring on and trailed it over her body while casting a sleeping spell so that the chances would be slim of her waking up.

I stood back and admired my work, satisfied that it would do. I walked into her bathroom seeing as it was the closest one. I manifested a pair of black skinny jeans as well as leather knee high black boots with a bit of a heel, making it easy to run and fight in. I manifested a black tank top that stopped just under my breasts leaving my stomach wide open as well as a leather jacket. I manifested a silver chain and took off my magic ring. I slipped the ring onto the chain and clipped it behind my neck so that I wouldn’t have to lift my hand to do the spells, it would make it easier in combat. I braided my hair so that it would be out of my face and manifested a weapon holding belt to hold my weapons I got from the Assassin organization. I transported towards my and Mason’s room and looked under my bed to see my black suit case under the bed, just where I left it.

I slid it out and opened it carefully. I took two silver guns loaded with silver bullets and slid them onto my weapon’s belt. I manifested short sword holders onto my back, at the assassin organization I specialized in short swords. I took the two short swords and dribbled them in poison and then I slid them into their cases on my back. I took six throwing knives and clipped them onto my weapons belt for fast using. I took extra bullets and slid them in one pocket as well as extra poison. I slid one knife in each of my boots and on each of my thighs. I took out the foam and underneath I saw my whip, it’s one of my favourite weapons, its laced with silver making it burn through werewolf flesh and the point of the whip is a silver short knife. I rolled it up and clipped it on my side as well.