Chapter 9

HAYYY GUYS!!

Hows your week been so far? :D

We got 269 reads on the book so far :0 thats AMAZE BALLZ!!!!!

Thanks for reading!

ENJOY :D

*****

BRISTINA POV

I dreamed I was walking on the beach, just enjoying the view of the ocean and the feel of sand in between my toe's. THe ocean looked beautiful, it was a dark blue colour, it was as if it was inviting me for a swim. It was after all one of the places, I felt the most at home.

I was wearing my favorate turquise bikini with my hair cascading down my back. I smiled softly at the ocean, as if it can see it and return it. I smiled so wide that people would probably be bleeding and out cold for a week... Thats one of the cons of being a Siren.

I was just standing there with my head tilted slightly upwards and my arms streched to my sides as if I was going to give the ocean a big hug. I probably looked like an idiot, but I don't care. The ocean will never laugh, I know its hard to explain but its like he understands me and loves me.
And don't go thinking I'm crazy! Because I'm not, you turn into a mermaid and you will understand.

I was enjoying everything when I heard someone breath. I could hear the wild life in the woods next to the beach, but this one was a bit louder and I can smell, it was deffintly a werewolf. All werewolves has the scent of the woods, and then their own personal scent mixed with that.

I turned around and looked into the woods, I waited 7 minutes, when I saw him come out of the woods. It was Mason! I smiled and showed teeth and all! He fainted but I was instently there, holding him up. I probably shouldn't have smiled... I caught him and layed his head on my lap, playing with his silky soft hair.

He was wearing a pair of jeans and a white shirt that sat perfectly on his torso. He looked really sexy. His face had a slight stubble as if he forgot to shave.  It took me 2 seconds to examine him, as if taking a picture. But I instently stood up and let him hit his head harder onto the ground of the woods.

Your probably wondering why I let him hurt his head huh? Well because I just realized its not Mason. When I touched him, there were no sparks, not one, ZIP. And I always feel sparks when I touch him. This may look like Mason, but he's not.

I turned towards the ocean and whispered. "My dear ocean, please explain to me, your Siren" The wind picked up and the ocean's waves got higher and higher. A big wave came and then everything calmed down again. I walked towards the beach again and onto the warm sand.

There lieing on the sand was a sea shell, so beautiful and fare... It was as big as one of my hands, the one side was pure black, and the other was pure white. I picked it up gently and turned it around in my hands over and over again. While examining it I realized it was some kind of box, except it was made out of shell completely.

Where the black and white of the shell touch, is a small crack. I looked at it again, and without thinking I said. "Oh sea shell what do you have for me?" I gasped when it shimmered and shined. After about 4 seconds, it stopped and the crack started to get bigger and bigger.

I looked at it with pure awe, the crack broke even more, and then the shell split perfectly through the middle. Inside the misterious sea shell was blue crystals shimmiring with the sun. It was beautiful, just like diamonds, but more precious.