Chapter 21

HAY GUYS!!!

I WANTED TO UPDATE WEDNESDAY, BUT I GOT SICK… :( BUUUUT I’M FEELING MUCH BETTER NOW SO I CAN UPDATE!!! THERE’S A BI TWIST IN THIS CHAPTER GUYS…

ENJOY!!!!!

P.S I’M DEDICATING THIS CHAPTER TOWARDS NicoleMiller6 ITS REALLY NICE KNOWING SOMEONE KNOWS WHAT I’M GOING THROUGH :) THANKS GIRL!!

Also guys please check out NicoleMiller6's books :D the name of her books is, "Auqalinda" and "I Love You More Than This ( Liam Fanfic )"

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!

*****

Bristina POV

We were just lying there gazing at the beautiful stars, “Look babe that star pattern looks like a bunny!” Mason said, while pointing towards the sky. I looked towards where his pointing and started laughing when I realized it doesn’t look like a bunny at all!

“Mase, that doesn’t look like a bunny, it looks like that guy from Alice in wonderland, the one with all the funny hats. What’s his name again? The Hatster? The Hitler?” I looked at Mason and saw he was pouting at me. “What?” I asked. He chuckled slightly and shook his head. “I can’t believe you think the bunny looks like The Hatter from Alice in Wonderland.” I clicked my fingers together and bounced onto his lap, straddling him.

“That’s his name! Thanks Mase!” His chest rumbled with dark chuckles making me squirm on his lap. He immediately stopped laughing and I saw his eyes darkened with lust. I look down and realize I squirmed right on top of little Mason, making him excited… Oops? Hehe…

He wrapped his arms around me, one around my waist, and the other around my neck, bringing my head down towards his. Our noses were touching and I started to melt when his warm minty breath washed over my face. Our lips were so close to touching when suddenly I felt another presence near. About 400 meters west from us. I quickly lifted my head, making Mason accidently kiss my cleavage, instead of my lips.

I moaned, gosh that feels nice… but now isn’t the time for that. Mason groaned slightly, obviously wanting my lips but settled for my chest instead. He began kissing up my chest towards my neck. I quickly pulled away, making Mason growl. “Mason, there’s someone coming.” He immediately stood up and sniffed the air. He got this far away look on his face and I realize his talking to someone through pack link.

Not wanting to pry, I didn’t read his mind. He snapped out of the talk with whoever and turned towards me. “We have rouges in our territory, about 4 and one unknown scent, probably witch.”

I stood up and sniffed the air, but stiffened when a familiar scent went through my nose… Angela.

What the hell is she doing here!? I turned towards Mason, slightly frantic to go help my friend. “Mason, the witch is a friend of mine, I’m going to go help her. Don’t worry, 4 rouges is nothing to me. Must I kill them or capture them for you?” He looked at me and said I should capture them. I quickly nodded and shilled towards her scent.

Why is Angela here? Did something happen? Is she in trouble and needs my help? Then why didn’t she just use the necklace I gave her and call me? I came right in front of Angela in less than a second. She gasped and ran right into me, but I quickly caught her.

“Angela!” I gave her a hug, I really did miss my friend… I pulled away and held her at arms length, while examining her for wounds. She had a few scrapes but otherwise she was fine. “What are you doing here? And why are you being followed by rouges? Did something happen at the organization?”