Chapter 15

Hay guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GUESS WHAT!!! I'M NOT RIGHTING A TEST TODAY!!!!! So I decided to spoil you guys with another chapter!!! :D It might be short though because I have a lot to learn x_x

ANYWHO!! Just enjoy it and thanks for reading guys!!! WE HAVE 8659 READS!!! THIS IS LIKE AMAZE BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Enjoy :)

picture to the side is how Bristina looks, except she wears different clothes while being a fairy :)

*****

BRISTINA POV

After training in the gym, I quickly let casual clothes appear on my body with riding boots. I walked out the gym and went to the stables. I feel like riding for a while, before I tell Henry its time for that deal we made.

I walked in the stable and all the horses immediately looked at me and whinnied in greeting. I smiled and rolled my shoulders. They are so stiff... I haven't let my wings out in such a long time and I can feel the roll it’s taking on my back.

I looked around and whispered “My dear horses would you whinny if someone is coming?” They grunted in acceptance. I smiled and nodded my head in thanks. Then I let my wings out, you could here the popping of the bones being put in place. Once the beautiful wings were out, I fluttered them and sighed in satisfaction when my back felt normal again.

I flew towards Star, my favourite horse to ride. She is pure white with a caramel tail. She rides gently but fast, she is the fastest of all the horses and obeys without hesitation.

I went to her stable and quickly cleaned it out within 2 minutes. Then I buckled her up with a saddle and flew on. I let my wings retract and frowned, it feels so much better to let them out…

I kicked Star’s sides gently and she started to walk towards the stable door. Once we were outside I kicked her a little harder and she immediately started galloping. I smiled and laughed, I loved the wind in my hair, it felt amazing. We were running for about 10 minutes when I smelled a rouge.

I stiffened and whispered to Star “Go back to your stable” He grunted, I jumped off of Star with perfect grace and saw how she was galloping back towards the stable.

I hissed and let my fangs grow, I turned around and spoke “I know you are there, come out before I kill you for being here without permission.” I heard some leaves move and then out of the forest walked a familiar wolf. I immediately let my fangs retract, and looked at her with shock…

She turned back to human, and I started to cry. She joined my sobs with her own. I leaped and jumped on top of her. “Nay… I missed you so much!” We fell onto the ground and she chuckled, still crying.

“Bris! I thought I would never find you!” She hugged me tightly. “Look at you! Your even prettier with more muscle as well! Gosh.. you need to teach me girl…” I laughed and she immediately passed out. AGH! Why must my laugh make people faint…

I sighed and whispered “Cuttenay, wake up” She woke up and glared at me. “Bristina, please don’t tell me that was on purpose.” I chuckled “Nope, I laughed you fainted.” I shrugged as if it doesn’t matter.

She chuckled and then looked me in the eye, hot tears streamed down her face again, she engulfed me in another hug and I stroked her hair soothingly.

“Nay, what are you doing here?” She sniffed and wiped her hand over her face, in attempt to stop the tears, but new ones took the old ones places. “I missed you, and something happened…” I immediately stiffened.